The Suite Life of Zack and Cody

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
london!!!

oh and ice mountian, it's arwin. I've seen his name in the credits

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't chose because all of them are sooo funny!... but I chose arwin because his mannerisms R really funny!

I don't care for the show at all... and I don't really understand the obsession with Dylan and Cole Sprouse. I don't think they're attractive at all (yes I realize I'm 18, but even if I was 12 I wouldn't find them attractive), and after I saw this picture I find it hard to even take them seriously as males... I mean no offense to anyone, I understand that other people have different tastes than me.. I just don't understand the obsession with them.

^ Yup. I don't find them attractive. I'm almost 13. That picture was...interesting. Interestingly funny, as my friends would say.

I don't watch the show much.

I don't care for the show at all... and I don't really understand the obsession with Dylan and Cole Sprouse. I don't think they're attractive at all (yes I realize I'm 18, but even if I was 12 I wouldn't find them attractive), and after I saw this picture I find it hard to even take them seriously as males... I mean no offense to anyone, I understand that other people have different tastes than me.. I just don't understand the obsession with them.
Erm, I'm 12, and I find them attractive. Not really Dylan but Cole, oh yeah! :ichigotchi:

Erm, I'm 12, and I find them attractive. Not really Dylan but Cole, oh yeah! :rolleyes:
I'm not saying you can't find them attractive, I'm just saying that the reason I don't find them attractive isn't strictly because of my age. They just don't seem to be cute...like...at all.

I'm not saying you can't find them attractive, I'm just saying that the reason I don't find them attractive isn't strictly because of my age.  They just don't seem to be cute...like...at all.
Oh that's why u don't find them attractive. Ok. I wouldn't really find a 6 year old attractive either. lol :mametchi:

By the way, they're 15 now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back