Photo
- - - - -

Hm...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Miss Matchmaker

• miss-matchmaker user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 March 2008 - 03:28 PM ( #21 )

I'm not trying to go against tamas, but I do agree. I don't think they're dorky, exactly, but they can be kind of embarassing.
They're mostly something little kids play with, and I still play with mine for fun, but I think I would like it better if they did make some changes that would appeal to all ages. Like changing how the stuff looks on tamatown especially.

none_ure_buisness

• none-ure-buisness user photo

Posted 08 March 2008 - 06:54 PM ( #22 )

i dnt think there dorky, just kinda stupid...or boring. and alot embarrasing

lausaraleen

• lausaraleen user photo

Posted 08 March 2008 - 07:53 PM ( #23 )

Where I live, people are amazed when they see my tama! One time at drama class, I was putting my tama on pause and putting it in my pocket, a girl said to another girl: "Look! She has a tamagotchi!" And one time at church, one of my friends saw my tama and said it was cute! So don't worry! The only reason I would hide my tama from someone is because I don't wanna be a show off and make them feel bad for not having one. I am known for having alot of electronics. heehee...

Evelia

• evelia user photo

Posted 09 March 2008 - 04:50 PM ( #24 )

Well, in some ways they are, but I don't really care. All that matters is my opinon. xD
You shouldn't let others opinion's of you get in the way of how you think about yourself, or tamagotchis! Haha. :P

A.M.S102

• ams102 user photo

Posted 28 March 2008 - 03:59 PM ( #25 )

*I DONT MEAN TO OFFEND ANYBODY*

Okay, dont get me wrong- I love tamagotchis. I like how I can raise a pet without having to do any dirty work or anything, but as the trends are changing, people are starting to think tamas are getting dorky.
Okay, so I know you're not supposed to pay attention to what other people think of you, but i need to be realistic- I live in the OC, where EVERYTHING revolves around what people think of you. It's quite annoying to think that I have to hide in order to not be seen in the kiddie aisle at target trying to find a new tama.
I really think that tamas would become cool if they featured them as a cute accesorie in like seventeen magazine or something (boys modeling them too, to show that they aren't gender sensitive)
because then people will think of them as something high fashion- not something that 8 year old girls play with.
Plus, tama town is a little corny...
Everything has eyes and a beak... buildings, mailboxes, trees, the sky, the planet itself- :rolleyes:

ugh im just venting.
Do you agree?

lol.
I see your maturing out of them.
Maybe you don't like tamas as much as other people do.
I don't have to hide in the aisle ...

TamagirlE101

• tamagirle101 user photo

Posted 28 March 2008 - 04:27 PM ( #26 )

I totally hear you! :angry:

Gotchi Boy94

• gotchi-boy94 user photo

Posted 28 March 2008 - 04:52 PM ( #27 )

Yea umm, tamagotchis are really cool, and they are for any age and I am in the 8th grade and am a boy. and I used to think that people will make fun of me, but they really don't. I mean if people say "wow, you still play with those things?" Than just ignore it. It doesn't matter what people say.
Plus, you can even use it for a key chain or a watch.
~QuinnK

*CjPirate*

• cjpirate user photo

Posted 29 March 2008 - 12:15 PM ( #28 )

Not really. Tama's are neat little critters. I think everyone should have a tama.

Well, thats my opinion not yours :(

sofi12star

• sofi12star user photo

Posted 29 March 2008 - 03:17 PM ( #29 )

i dont think tamas are dorky. but i only play with my tamas at home. round were i live the only people that got tamas are 6 to 10 year olds and i am 13 nearly 14 in a couple of months

DarkMimitchi

• darkmimitchi user photo

Posted 29 March 2008 - 03:39 PM ( #30 )

Well....
They Arnt Corny ;)
i like em very much
and why hide i think being urself is good
having friends that think ur stupid for having things you like
arnt real friend...

rushmore63

• rushmore63 user photo

Posted 30 March 2008 - 10:30 AM ( #31 )

being called a geek for playing with a tamagotchi is normal. Once they figure out how cool you are, they'll all be playing with tamagotchis!!!!!

Medicham12

• medicham12 user photo

Posted 30 March 2008 - 11:44 AM ( #32 )

Tamas are cool, but once you get out of Elementary School, prepare to be called a geek.

Gotchi Boy94

• gotchi-boy94 user photo

Posted 30 March 2008 - 01:16 PM ( #33 )

Let them call you a geek all you want, but they probably want a tamagotchi, and they are just jealous. I really love tamagotchi!