What Is The Newest Books You Got?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zoria

Reaction score
Not counting library books. Manga and stuff counts too.

I just recieved Eragon and Eldest box set today, and I got a week ago, numbers 1-6 in the new Prophecy for Warrior Cats.

Today or tomarrow I will be getting new books in the mail, most of them are sequels to other books I have read, but they are...

Leven Thumps and the Whispered Secret (sequel to leven thumps and the gateway to foo)

The Siren Song (sequel to Shadow Thieves)

Faerie Lord (sequel in the Faerie Wars Series)

The Warrior Heir

The Wizard Heir (sequel to the warrior heir)

Grimpow

The Poisoned Crown (sequel to the Greenstone Grail and the Sword of Straw)

The Sea of Trolls

The Land of Silver Apples (sequel to the sea of trolls)

Day Of The Djinn Warriors (sequel in the children of the lamp series)

House Of Mirrors (sequel to the door to time)

Long-lost Map (also a sequel to the door to time)

I dont know which one is the second and which is the third book in the series when it comes to the last 2 on the list (they are both sequels to a book called The Door to Time - Ulysses Moore Book). Anways, yeah, cant wait for them to come! Just finished foundling, now I am waiting for Lamplighter to come out (thats the second book in that series)

Library books dont count? But they are so much free-er than ones you buy. The newest one I BOUGHT would be.. um,oh! Lady Cottington's Pressed Fairy Book. Its so cute..!

Volumes 5 and 6 of Priest...many library books as well.

I just recently bought The Series of Unfortunate Events Boxed Set 1-13. :)

Next book I'm getting...hmmm...possibly the Medium book series I've been lusting after..can't recall the title..D:

The last book I got was 'The Ruby in the Smoke' by Philip Pullman, for English.

I usually go to the libary. It saves me money. Because see, before Ruby, was Harry Potter 7...

Latest posts

Back