New Smilies!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tech Admin

Natasja has graced us once again with some of her smilie artistry... Check out the following new additions to the clickable smilies here on TamaTalk:

:) :D :( :huh: :D :mimitchi:

Click on the Show All link in the Clickable Smilies box to see all the options.

Wonderful work Natasja! Thank you for sharing!

-Admin-

PS - She says more are coming too! WOOHOO! Aren't they the cutest!?

Last edited:
Natasja has graced us once again with some of her smilie artistry... Check out the following new additions to the clickable smilies here on TamaTalk:
:angry: :hitodetchi: :D :angry: :mametchi: :mimitchi:

Click on the Show All link in the Clickable Smilies box to see all the options.

Wonderful work Natasja! Thank you for sharing!

-Admin-

PS - She says more are coming too! WOOHOO! Aren't they the cutest!?
I'm so excited!

ALL NEW!

:huh: :hitodetchi: :p :angry: :mametchi: :mimitchi:

And More Coming Soon!

That's catchy!

YAAAAAYY!!! I love smilies!!

I just noticed when i was looking at fun stuff, Tamagotchigirl2 posted a topic, "ISLANDS! COME HERE! NEW TAMATALK SMILIES!!"

I was thinking, ?new tamatalk smileys? :D ?

lol!

And ThErE "s More COMing!!!!

YaY!!!!!

I love these ones!----> :mimitchi: ;)

oh wow - they are so cute - well done Natasja! :)

i'm not even meant to be posting or even be on this site cos my dads banned me for being on too much but i couldn't not say how great they are :rolleyes:

:D :mametchi: :mimitchi: ;) :mimitchi: :mimitchi:

really really cute!

ohhh........they're adorable !!! i just with they're real life though..... :mimitchi: :mametchi: :kuribotchi: :( :furawatchi: :furawatchi:
They are real, in fact they came over here to model for me ;-) Ha, it would be cool if whe could hug the tama's in person :mimitchi: Thank you all so much for the great reactions! I really will make more soon, but I'll be busy the next couple of days. Maybe in the beginning of next week *hopes*. :hitodetchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back