New Japanese Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spiffy

Reaction score
Spain though now I am studying in England
I was just browsing yesasia before (my parents said they would let me buy a FamiTama, yay :) , and someday I will catch up to the V4.5 and the V5). Whilst having a look round, I noticed they had Tamagotchi Plus: Royal Ookan, Royal Rose, and Royal Beach.

Launch date: 30th March 2008

27.23€ ($40)

Seems like the normal Tamagotchi price on yesasia - so is this a new release?

I have not been able to find out any other information about it, I have seen nothing either here nor on the Tamagotchi channel website

Does anyone know what it is?

Thats so cool! If the v5.5 is supposed to be released in march for japan. I'm hoping America will get it sometime around July! Cool!!! :D

~ChibiMuffins

Cool! I cant wait for the 5.5. Hmmm... but should I get it? I mean, in my opinion the 4.5 was alot worse then the v4. I'll wait until more info comes out about it before I start running to target.

You want a reply? I'll give a reply with plenty of new info on the Famitama Royal / V5.5. I found this when looking on the Tamagotchi Channel site this morning.

First, here is the site for the new version. Some info on the Japanese colors first off...

-The little keys have a crown on them now.

-Royal Ookan is gold with red buttons and a crown painted on it. This is my favorite one of the three.

-Royal Rose is white with pink buttons, flowers, and Princess Tamako's face with her little sister's as well.

-Royal Beach is hard to describe, you'd have to see it. It does feature the Royal Guards on it as well.

New families, names are tentative...

-Royal Family - Gotchi King, Gotchi Queen, Princess Tamako, and a new character that seems to be Tamako's baby sister.

-Gelatin Family - I think this is a funny idea, reminds me of the replaced Super Unchi-Kun in the V5.

-Model Family - I'm guessing that by the appearance of the female child. Reminds me of Minotchi from the V4 / Entama.

-Paparazzi Family - As everyone could have guessed, it's Paparatchi's family! I absolutely love the afro his dad is trying to bring back into style. :)

New games...

-School handouts with a fortune teller

-Swimming, pretty self explanitory

-Billiards / Pool / Snooker, looks like fun

-Karaoke if I'm not mistaken

New foods, items, and decorations have been added. Among the new items are...

-Camera

-Cruise Boat

-Planetarium

-Opera House

-Ancient Osaka Castle

-Japanese Wall Print

For those who will be able to use the new DVD, here's what's on it...

-Royal Album

-Royal Ball

-Cooking with Princess Tamako

-Tennis

-Fortune Teller

-Depagatchi's Store

The character section isn't up yet, so I can't confirm any additional characters than the ones I've listed.

Thanks for sharing WO. I would love to see new families as this will be a bigger update than comming from the V4 to the V4.5. Nice job to BanDai Japan! Also thanks to WO for taking the time and spreading the news! ^_^

Kewl... yeah even though this has nothing to do with this when I was playing tama corner shop 2 I saw the queen and thought it was Princess Tamako's sister.. :(

~Tama_chatty_Z_411

Hey thanks. Just a question. when will the v5.5 (or whatever it is) be coming in the UK?

It had better be much better than the v4.5. That was a waste of money.

Royal FamiTama characters: click here. Scroll over each character for their name and a brief bio. Click each for a more in-depth bio. (This page is the original in Japanese.)

Click here for names written in English alphabet characters (some might not be right.)

I'll be getting the v5.5 I wonder what It will be like i hope you can have a family and get a job to take care of your family that would be cool :furawatchi:

Well, I have had this Tama nearly a week (from the 31st of March) since my Japanese teacher brought it back from Japan. In my log I have put some information of the different things I have found out (link in signature), but in a summary - I don't have a Famitama - but I think they share some characters, but simply use more royal ones, they connect to Famitama and can marry.

So it is basically a kind of second version (like Keitai Akai & Keitai, UraTama & Entama, TamaSuku 2 & TamaSuku1 etc).

It's just the FamiTama Royal,the Japanese V5.5.I'm going to buy the Royal Ocean design next week off of YesAsia.I find no problem If it's Japanese.

i`m not going to buy the 5.5 i think i`m going to wait for a v7 or v8 because the v5.5 and v6 might be just the same as the v5 but with a different design

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back