costco

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh weird. Uh, I don’t think so. o_O

I can’t imagine /why/ they would have them at Costco.

Or I haven't heard of anything like that. Why, did some one say something about Costco to you? :0

Last edited by a moderator:
No Tamagotchi on their website. I think that Costco gets a rotating set of things in bulk at various times... No consistency at all like, say, WalMart. I'm kinda doubting they will have them (except maybe at Christmas). That's just my theory though... I could be wrong. :rolleyes:

You know, it wouldn't surprise me at all if Costco ended up getting them in. Costco has EVERYTHING. :ph34r: Especially at Christmas.

Wow really? I've always imagine them as a big surplus food and like… 409 place. Maybe I’m thinking of Sam’s Club.

Costco and sams club are basically the same thing. I go to school near a Costco so I could pop over during lunch and find out if or when they are getting them :rolleyes:

Wow really? I've always imagine them as a big surplus food and like… 409 place. Maybe I’m thinking of Sam’s Club.
At the Costco's here, they have DVD's, books, toys, Christmas and halloween decorations, car equipment, drills, matresses, TV's, VCR's, DVD players, surround sound systems, watches, jewelery, Louis Vuitton and Gucci purses, couches and tables and chairs..all kinds of furniture, glasswear, dishes...everything. Oh and food too. :)

Why do the tamagotchis that r in stores the background is different than the ones on the computer? the ones on the computer have a clock background. :)

At the Costco's here, they have DVD's, books, toys, Christmas and halloween decorations, car equipment, drills, matresses, TV's, VCR's, DVD players, surround sound systems, watches, jewelery, Louis Vuitton and Gucci purses, couches and tables and chairs..all kinds of furniture, glasswear, dishes...everything. Oh and food too. :)
Oh my goodness, never realized they sold so much STUFF. xD Fun, I want to go to Costco now. :lol:

Why do the tamagotchis that r in stores the background is different than the ones on the computer? the ones on the computer have a clock background. :)
Out of the Tamagotchi Connections/ Plus / Connexions I’ve seen, there’s two different backgrounds. The clock one, and the one that has a floor and a wall and a window, or something. It all depends on which background has been paired and made with which color.

i wouldn't be surprised if they had tamagotchis.... because i know that around the xmas shopping season, they get a smorgasbord of electronic toy stuff.

i remember buying a furby there at costco back when they first came out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back