Photo

costco

• This topic is locked

purplegirlclub

• purplegirlclub user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 September 2004 - 04:02 PM ( #1 )

i wuz wondering if they have some in costco?

Replies

Views

Started

07 Sep 2004

Last Post

10 Sep 2004

rainspike

• rainspike user photo

Posted 07 September 2004 - 04:53 PM ( #2 )

Oh weird. Uh, I donít think so. O_o
I canít imagine /why/ they would have them at Costco.

Or I haven't heard of anything like that. Why, did some one say something about Costco to you? :0

Admin

• admin user photo
  • Group: Admin

Posted 07 September 2004 - 05:00 PM ( #3 )

No Tamagotchi on their website. I think that Costco gets a rotating set of things in bulk at various times... No consistency at all like, say, WalMart. I'm kinda doubting they will have them (except maybe at Christmas). That's just my theory though... I could be wrong. :rolleyes:

rainspike

• rainspike user photo

Posted 07 September 2004 - 05:10 PM ( #4 )

I wasn't even aware Costco has electronic toys such as Tamagotchis. oo;

Faith

• faith user photo

Posted 08 September 2004 - 06:32 AM ( #5 )

You know, it wouldn't surprise me at all if Costco ended up getting them in. Costco has EVERYTHING. :ph34r: Especially at Christmas.

rainspike

• rainspike user photo

Posted 08 September 2004 - 06:36 PM ( #6 )

Wow really? I've always imagine them as a big surplus food and likeÖ 409 place. Maybe Iím thinking of Samís Club.

Kanti

• kanti user photo

Posted 08 September 2004 - 11:29 PM ( #7 )

Costco and sams club are basically the same thing. I go to school near a Costco so I could pop over during lunch and find out if or when they are getting them :rolleyes:

Faith

• faith user photo

Posted 09 September 2004 - 05:22 PM ( #8 )

Wow really? I've always imagine them as a big surplus food and likeÖ 409 place. Maybe Iím thinking of Samís Club.

At the Costco's here, they have DVD's, books, toys, Christmas and halloween decorations, car equipment, drills, matresses, TV's, VCR's, DVD players, surround sound systems, watches, jewelery, Louis Vuitton and Gucci purses, couches and tables and chairs..all kinds of furniture, glasswear, dishes...everything. Oh and food too. :)

tati1234

• tati1234 user photo

Posted 09 September 2004 - 05:50 PM ( #9 )

[FONT=Times][SIZE=1][COLOR=blue]
Why do the tamagotchis that r in stores the background is different than the ones on the computer? the ones on the computer have a clock background. :)

rainspike

• rainspike user photo

Posted 09 September 2004 - 06:56 PM ( #10 )

At the Costco's here, they have DVD's, books, toys, Christmas and halloween decorations, car equipment, drills, matresses, TV's, VCR's, DVD players, surround sound systems, watches, jewelery, Louis Vuitton and Gucci purses, couches and tables and chairs..all kinds of furniture, glasswear, dishes...everything. Oh and food too. :)

Oh my goodness, never realized they sold so much STUFF. xD Fun, I want to go to Costco now. :lol:

rainspike

• rainspike user photo

Posted 09 September 2004 - 06:59 PM ( #11 )

[FONT=Times][SIZE=1][COLOR=blue]
Why do the tamagotchis that r in stores the background is different than the ones on the computer? the ones on the computer have a clock background. :)

Out of the Tamagotchi Connections/ Plus / Connexions Iíve seen, thereís two different backgrounds. The clock one, and the one that has a floor and a wall and a window, or something. It all depends on which background has been paired and made with which color.

dorkindonuts

• dorkindonuts user photo

Posted 10 September 2004 - 07:57 PM ( #12 )

i wouldn't be surprised if they had tamagotchis.... because i know that around the xmas shopping season, they get a smorgasbord of electronic toy stuff.

i remember buying a furby there at costco back when they first came out.

†