Hannah Montanna

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

supertamatchi

Reaction score
I really don't care for Hannah Montanna. But, i watch her show when it comes on. check out my other poll, it's called: H.M. vs M.C. OR ELSE!!! no really, just check it out:)

I hate Hannah Montanna. End of story. I basically don't like any of the characters. I'll pass on this poll. ^.~

~ChibiMuffins

Oliver/Jackson. They're hillarious. Especially Oliver. xD

None, I dislike Hannah Montanna alot.
Why?

Some ppl gets Miley and Hannah Montana the show mixed up, so when they hate Miley Cyrus, they say they hate the show. And when u actually ask them if they like the show, they like the show! A lot of ppl hate Miley Cyrus but they like Hannah Montana the show. A ton of kids in my class likes the show but not Miley Cyrus. It kinda ticks me off when ppl aren't exact and they say they hate the show when all they really hate is Miley Cyrus.

Why does everyone hate her so much? (I dont want this to become a flame war again, k? I dont want this to get closed. Did everyone see what Tamaw/pants posted at the other topic? She said that some ppl are more sensitive when someone says something mean about a show they love. That's me)

By the way, I really, really,really hate Naturally,Sadie. It sucks man!(plz don't start a fight about this either, I won't)

Last edited by a moderator:
Um, what does naturally Sadie have anything to do with this? Its a Hannah Montana topic.

I hate the show, I hate Hannah, I hate Miley, I hate her voice, I hate... pretty much everything about her. period.

Becca♥

Why?
Some ppl gets Miley and Hannah Montana the show mixed up, so when they hate Miley Cyrus, they say they hate the show. And when u actually ask them if they like the show, they like the show! A lot of ppl hate Miley Cyrus but they like Hannah Montana the show. A ton of kids in my class likes the show but not Miley Cyrus. It kinda ticks me off when ppl aren't exact and they say they hate the show when all they really hate is Miley Cyrus.

Why does everyone hate her so much? (I dont want this to become a flame war again, k? I dont want this to get closed. Did everyone see what Tamaw/pants posted at the other topic? She said that some ppl are more sensitive when someone says something mean about a show they love. That's me)

By the way, I really, really,really hate Naturally,Sadie. It sucks man!(plz don't start a fight about this either, I won't)
I dont hate Miley Cyrus, I bet she is a really nice person, but she is a horriable actress and singer.

I think she is just a tad bit (Meaning, like... wayyyyy) full of herself. All of her songs are about her, her life, her career, her double life, her multiple personalitys, yeah... you get the picture. I like like, one song of hers, and that is See you again, and that is before I found out it was a Miley song. I dont like Miley Cyrus, or Destiny Hope Cyrus, or Miley Stewart, or Hannah Montana... Who is she anyway? She has like, five different names?? But yeah. I have stated my opinion.

Becca♥

I like Lily if anyone.

I've only seen the show once full through.

My friends made me watch it,

they had to hold me down just 15 minutes into that show.

[i was dared to watch it, but it was murder. :( ]

Latest posts

Back