Do you listen to....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greyrainbow-

Reaction score
[SIZE=7pt]I do. [/SIZE] ^_^ Bill Kaulitz is possibly the hottest guy alive.

His twin brother Tom is adorable in his gangster clothes. =]

My favourite songs and Scream and Ready, Set, Go!

If you don't know (=O) Tokio Hotel is a band from Germany, the group consists of 4 members, two hot brothers, and two other guys. (lol)

They have recently translated their songs to English, and they sound plain adorable.

They were on Muchmusic the other day, it was adorable. =]

Do you listen to/ like Tokio Hotel?

I luv 'em
Bill's hair is so hot. I want it. :kuribotchi:
[color=darkgreen[SIZE=7pt]Agreed. I love Bill. ;) But all my friends say he's a girl. >.<[/color][/SIZE]

[SIZE=7pt]Oh god I have an obsession... I havent talked about anything for the last 3 days except them...[/SIZE]

do you guys know when their next Canadian concert is schedueled?

They're pretty cool. I haven't really listened to them a whole lot, so I don't really know.

I heard a few songs by them, I still like Monsoon.

I cant find much by them on the market, though I have indeed searched. I do love his face ^.^ Girly men are the bestest.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=7pt]Yeah, I believe Scream America (Their English CD) is going to be released soon.[/SIZE]

@Self::pity Yay! I know, everyone says he looks like a girl. I disagree, he is soo hot.

I have plans to marry him in the near future. :D

TH is mahh best friend :(

Keep watching the news... soon you'll see me and my Bill getting married. I looove him. ^^

Tokio Hotel= <3

Bill is Just Hot...No. Very Hot.

And Yes,Tom Does look adorable in his gansta Clothes.

Gustav (drummer) is pretty cute too.

xD. I remember when I first saw the Music Video for Ready Set Go, I was flipping through the channels, Saw the music video (It just started), Watched it. Realized it was Tokio Hotel.

And I started to jump up and down and Clap like an idiot , saying "YAY YAY YAY YAY! ITS BILLLL!" and

"...Awww...Look at his hair!"

My mom wanted me to go fix something for her on the computer, I was like "NO WAY. Its BILL. So Shut-up please! Tokio Hotel has a music Vid!...And its EPIC!"

^ Yesh. :3 I shuggest Rescue me or Monsoon. Ugh. iTunes Canada has NO good songs. Only iTunes France. ^^ I love Der Letze Tag.

Shfeeww.

Argh... I wish iTunes Canada had better shongsh.

3: K-k-k--k--k--k-k-atie

^ Ehehe! Bill would scare me except he has a very soft face not like "GRRRR!! IMMA EAT YOU" face. ^^ and his hair is soo *ooh*

Oooh yeah, Scream is supposed to come out Mar. 29. I'll be waiting for the remaining 20 days at Zellers. *Grabs tent*

*oh god! My precious tent!*

You don't like Bill then you can't be Canadian. :3

I'm just so odd today. xDD

kc8

Yeah I have. I don't really care about the looks though. Ok maybe a little... I really like the song spring nicht(don't jump). I first heard of them from a girl in middle school.... But to the band I just love the songs. They are really good!

^ Mhm! Yesh indeed.

Its so cute when Bill sings instant karma, (John Lennon) He's like "Who na hell you fthink you aw"

Latest posts

Back