my furby story

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emmatutu

Reaction score
the planet earth. no wait i live on jupiter! lol
ok i have a furby. actually two (one is a 'heyfurby') but this is about my old version furby. anyway he didnt work right when i first got him at a garage sale. so i put him in my room on my book shelf. later i went to bed. i woke up in the middle of the night to a scuffling sound. i said "whos there" and the scuffling stopped. i went back to bed but in the morning furby wasnt there! so i looked under my bed and furby was there covered in syrup hee kept saying 'yummmm'.... and then finally it made a sneeze. i took my furby from under the bed but my finger accidently went in its mouth and it bit me. so i yanked it out. then it made a long long long long buzzing sound. in fact it never stopped. the furby also started to smell like smoke. i coundnt make him stop! after 30 minutes of trying to make him stop i gave up. my only idea was to throw him in our pool. so i threw him in our pool. my furby sunk to the bottom so i had to fish it out with a net. when i got him out he was still buzzing but after 3 min it stopped. drenched in water my furby was lifeless. it sat in my room again for 2 years unworking. Until i woke up again in the middle of the night to my furby crying saying "no maymay" (maymay means love). so i turned on the lights and i picked it up, hugged it and i said "i maymay you," to my furby.

my furby then giggled and said "i maymay you too." it never again spoke. ever. but everynight i say goodnight furby. i almost think i can hear it say "nightnight" right back to me.

thats my story. i liked my furby. then i got scared of it. but i relized it just needed a little "maymay". :blink:

i love furbys to this day.

Last edited by a moderator:
aww how swcheet. no, really! almost too bad my furby broke two months after i got it... :eek:

mine swears!!

anywayz...ussually wen they buzz like that, they need new batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back