Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Tournament!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~MileyCycrus~

Reaction score
[SIZE=21pt]Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Tournament![/SIZE]

Stuff you need to know

~How do I sign up

~When does the tournament start

~What do you when You signed up

~Rules

~FAQ'S

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

[SIZE=21pt]How do I sign up?[/SIZE]

You must have the following things~

~Wifi

~Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

~A Nintendo DS/DS lite

Post your friend code, Pokemon D/P username and Tamatalk username

Note: Sign ups end March 5th

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[SIZE=21pt]When Does the Tournament Start?[/SIZE]

The Tournament starts on March 6th. Sign up ends March 5th

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[SIZE=21pt]What do I do after aI sign up?[/SIZE]

I think you should get your team ready, and get relaxed. Train your pokemon too.

This is how it will work:

I will PM you your opponent and their Friend code, and Pokemon D/P username. You will have 2 days to battle. After the 2 days I will PM you asking who won. Do not even think about cheating and saying you have won when you really didn't. The winners will move on. When they are only 2 people undeafeted they will battle. The winner will be our Tournament Winner!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[SIZE=21pt]The Rules[/SIZE]

~ No hacked pokemon

~You may only use 2 legendaries

~ The battle is level 100 single

~ No cheating (meaning that you cannot say you won when you really didnt).

~You are allowed to use action replay.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[SIZE=21pt]FAQ'S( FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS)[/SIZE]

I know I have Wi-Fi, But I dont know how to use it!

That is easy! You go to your Pokemon D/P's menu. Go to Nintendo WFC settings. Then touch theorangebutton and then go to Connection 1. Touch search for an acess point. The ones with blue locks do not require a WEP code. Theredlocks require a WEP code. Pick either one. Then it will be test connecting. If it says Connection Sucessful you have wifi now. If it doesnt work then do it again and go to a different acess point.

I don't have Wi-Fi , but I really wanna join!

I am afraid there is nothing much I can do.Go to the Library or Hotspot somewhere else and look for an acess point. You can also buy a Wireless Router for you DS to allow you to use wifi. If that doesnt work then I really dont know.

I have wi-fi now, But I dont know where to find my friend code!

Go downstairs to the Pokemon Center. A lady will give you a Pal Pad. She will tell how it works and stuff. Once you have the Pal Pad, Go to the Key Items in your bag. Go to your Pal Pad and go to [insert your D/P username]'s Friend Code. Wala! Your friend code shows!If that doesnt work then go to one of the 2 ladies by the small little brown door. Connect to Wi-Fi and then check your Pal Pad again.

Ok, I got everything, But I dont know how to reister people!

That is also quite simple! ^^ First of all go to your Pal Pad. Go to register Friend code. Spell out the D/P username and then touch "OK". Then Touch all of their friend code numbers.

[SIZE=21pt]Good Luck To All Contestants![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Thank you xd3vilishxchildx for helping with this![/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]If you have any other questions post them, and I will try my best to answer them![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
The Tournament starts on March 6th. :wacko: I will be participating too.

Friend Code: 3561 9930 0767

Name: Soha

TT username: ~MileyCycrus~

Hmm~ Interesting! :3

I think I shall Join!~♥

Username: Hannah

Friend code: 5069-2690-7517

TTName: Anime Girl

Woot~ It's good to actually be in a tournament! Instead of hosting one. O.O" lol x]

I will join. ^.^

Name: Tamera

Friend Code: 4382 0709 9965

TT Username: xd3vilishxchildx

Version: Pearl

Wifi: Yes, of course.

i may be able to join...because i dont have Wifi yet. i'm getting the stuff neeeded for it tomorrow, and i'm wondering, when u say 2 legendary, do u mean 2 legendary like from just d/p or from all games?

example: like am i aloud, groudon,kyogre,mesprit and uxie, or like what?

i may be able to join...because i dont have Wifi yet. i'm getting the stuff neeeded for it tomorrow, and i'm wondering, when u say 2 legendary, do u mean 2 legendary like from just d/p or from all games?

example: like am i aloud, groudon,kyogre,mesprit and uxie, or like what?
All legendaries are allowed. But I really ment 3 not 2. T-T

This Is DaGodSun Speaking I Would Love To Join So Count Me In But Wait Until Next Weekend TO Start the tourny like around the 14th of march.. no one should be in a rush anyway. i need to buy some time because im moving to new york tomorrow. IF YOU GIVE ME SOME TIME, I WILL GIVE U AT LEAST 5 MORE PLAYERS TO JOIN YOUR TOURNY.. BESIDES I AM TOO ELITE 4 ANYONE WHO WANTS TO BATTLE ME I AM CURRENTLY 21-0 AND HAVE WI FI CONNECTION ALL DAY EVERY DAY SO IF U WANNA WARM UP BATTLE OR BATTLE RESPECTIVELY, THEN EMAIL ME AT [email protected]. OH AND NO AMETURES EITHER...

I just figured out that I won't be avalible. Can we do it next week? I wanna see if the other TTers are good for next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back