Mametchi Family on V5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stankle

Reaction score
I have a couple of questions about the Mametchi Family......

1) The chart calls the mom a "Mamamametchi" but on the actual tamagotchi, it says it's a "Mamametchi." At first I thought it was because the longer one wouldn't fit, but that's not the case since "Papamametchi" fits just fine. Anyway, which mama name is correct?

2) This family had 2 eggs. The evolved into "??????" and then into a Mametchi and a Chamamethi. I didn't get a chance to write down the first evolution before they changed again. Can anyone tell me what they are called?

THANKS!!!

for the first question- it doesnt really matter that one is called one and the other, i think it might be a slight error or something, but we know what the name is!

for the second question- if this was a pure bred family then it skips a stage. if it wasn't a pure bred family then i cant really tell what character it could have been, because it all depends on what care you give your characters and bonding, to lead to what they evolve into. if you could remember what they look like here is the version 5 characters.

charcters

thanks to binary for them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back