American Idol

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkyCrystal

Reaction score
I know alot of people watch American Idol. So far, who's your favorite? Personally, I really like Syesha and David (Archello. Well, I can't spell or pronounce it right.). Post your favorite boy, and girl.

~SkyCrystal~

P.S. I'm watching American Idol right now!

I feel so left out, because I haven't watched since the end of auditions! What stage are they at? Hollywood? Or already the Top 24?

^ Ah, smarty. Are you saying duders now? Anyways, I should have done that a while ago...let's see if any of my audition buddies made it through...Ooch. I remember a couple...not much...I guess Saturday night could possibly mean my American Idol marathon.

Yeah, I like her too.

You mean the one with the tatoo shop, and who has a job at that bar?

I like her alot. She had a really nice voice.

Becca♥

^ Wasn't there some conterversy about one of the contestants already having a deal with some label or the other? I love American Idol. I watch it every year and adore it, but I sometimes feel it's lost it's 'touch.' The whole 'sparkle.'

I still love it though...

in order:
micheal johns

david cook

rameil malubay

danny noriega

did anyone notice that luke menard looks JUST like orlando bloom?
That's who he looked like. I was like sitting there the one night and I said; "Mom? Does that guy remind you of an actor or something?"

My faves:

David Archuleta

Amanda Overmyer

Carly Smithson

Danny Noriega (T_T Chikeze should've left insteaad of him)

Ramiele Mallubay

I love Ramiele Malubay because she is a part of the Philippines, where I am from, and she sings well. David Archueleta (sp?) is the best of all. He's cute, funy, and sings so beautifully. And, Danny was 3rd best. Even though he got kicked out, he was a great singer.

1st. David

2nd. Ramiele

3rd. Danny

Latest posts

Back