The Twilight Saga

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evelia

Reaction score
Okay, I don't think there is a topic on this, and if there is, then I don't want to bump it. ;)

This topic is to talk about Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse & the soon-to-be-released Breaking Dawn, all by Stephenie Meyer.

I, personally, LOVE the series. I think Stephenie did an oustanding job of putting a lot of detail and thought into her books. Pretty mad about Robert Pattison(s?) playing Edward though... he is so not right for the part, in my opinion, lol. Still, he could play Edward... and some people do like him.

What do you think? Like the books or don't like them?

-Evelia ;)

Please be nice in discussing this, as the cast roles for the movie may bring up some disagreements.

Last edited by a moderator:
I havent read it yet, but you have no clue how much I want to xO.

I am buying a copy of twilight (1st book?) the next time I go to target! *Excited*.

Everyone I know who has read it loved it, and supposably 'Edward Cullen is 'sexier than me' scince 1901' xD. Yeahz, I want to read it.

Becca♥

I'm in love with Steph's writing. She's awsome but you forgot, Edward's version of Twilight, Midnight Sun, is being made too, i hope. She already has the first chapter on her website as well as all the movie info.

lol XD tama becca. rememebr when me and angicy both switched to the "Edward Cullen. Sexier than you" Icon at the same time? XD that was hilarious. but i did have it first...lol

I've read the first book.

I don't see why everyone's obsessed with Edward.

Come to think of it, I don't really like vampires.

Twilights my bible <33
same XD lol

once, someone took my twilight book and put it on the ground to pick on me. I totally flipped out at him and called him a fatso....in my head XD lol my friends fake fainted when i told them what he did. lol

I'm in love with Steph's writing. She's awsome but you forgot, Edward's version of Twilight, Midnight Sun, is being made too, i hope. She already has the first chapter on her website as well as all the movie info.

lol XD tama becca. rememebr when me and angicy both switched to the "Edward Cullen. Sexier than you" Icon at the same time? XD that was hilarious. but i did have it first...lol
Yes, Yes i do xD! That was really funny.

I just got my copy of Twilight, I hope to read it as soon as I finish Eldest.

Becca♥

I soooo agree. Twilight is the best series ever... xD

What do you guys think of the casting for the movie?

I can't wait for Breaking Dawn... :)

-Evelia

I love Twilight and the others, and my reading teacher is always going on about it. Me and her will have a full throttle discussion about in the middle of class. It's so funny, cause other try to join in, but no one in my reading class has read the series yet, so they have no IDEA WHAT THE HECK THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT!!! But, I hope the movie is good, too!

P.S: Paper*cut, I LUV your avatar, I would love to live in Forks, since I like cold/wet climates. It's no wonder since I was born in January here in Colorado! :D lolz

^ I haven't read the books, but they sound REALLY good. I wanna read them really bad. It seems everyone is reading them. Plus vampires are very cool.

If you go to stepheniemeyer.com and click movie you can see the Cullen Cast. They're a little off. Alice is the only one I think they nailed. Edward and Bella are ehhh.

Who they chose for Edward is soo out...it sucks some promising people have turned down the offer. Sad really... :(

OH! And another good series you all might like is the House of Night. The first book is Marked, and the second is Betrayed. I need to buy Betrayed though, since I finished Marked on Friday. :(

Yeah...Vampire books are awesome, even though this guy in my reading class thinks me and my friend are vampires because we read them. :D But he is cute... :D

~BerryTama :D :D

LOL nice!

I just recently watched a very, er, decent trailer on YouTube featuring Robert Pattinson(s?). It was actually pretty good. Never thought I would say this, but if Robert looks the way he did in that trailer, then he will be...

okay.

Bleaugh. That was hard. O.O Lol.. I wasn't too thrilled with Robert cast as Edward.

Back to the books!!

Okay, I just finished reading Twilight for the THIRD time. Hehe, I started the series like 2 months ago. Now I'm on New Moon. Unfortunatly, New Moon, in my opinion, is the worst book because Edward leaves. I was so devasted when he left I almost threw the book across the room but I wanted to read more. x]

-Evelia :(

I DID TOO! I WAS LIKE: WHAT???? LIKE THAT?!!!!!!!!!! *POOF, GONE, ADIOS??* *GASPS*

I only continued to read it to get to the part when Edward comes back. :D

LOL same here! I screamed really loudly when theat happened... haha.

Latest posts

Back