Fakes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

the V4

Reaction score
i heard evil stuff JD does like making fake tamagotchis, but whats the use of doing that anyways? :D :huh:

(apart from ripping people off)

Last edited by a moderator:
Tamagotchi imitation companies like JD make fake tamas because they think they can make money or make a living by doing so. I guess that they don't realize that most people are smart enough to tell JD from BanDai. And the worst part about it is that they can't get sued for it because technically, they're not breaking any real laws. They never write "Tamagotchi" on the labels...they always write "Tama" or "Tamagutchi" or "Tamegotchi" or something like that...so they can't get sued for that. They're not using BanDai's name...so they can't get sued for that. :hitodetchi:

Yeah, I know the sad truth.

I don't know...maybe they find it funny to rip people off, or maybe they just have no other way to make money or a living other than selling fake Tamagotchis (...)

Whatever though. The best thing to do is just not buy their products and ignore them. Always make sure you are buying genuine Tamas.

Love,

~Chatterbox~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back