Tamagotchi adults v5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamalover23

Reaction score
Ok so i am feeding my tamas or v5 and (just befor this happend my tamas were different kinds) they change in to osumothi,osumothi,osumotchi all the same kind of tamas and i have three big adult sumo tamas it is soo creepy and my family type is large family and it used to be mixed family CREEPY wait what it still won't let me play golf put and the other game and it won't let me watch the dating chennal and my tamas already were teenagers plz tell me what the heck is happening oh and how i got them to grown so fast was puting them to sleep when i was at school :mellow: :huh: :eek: :p B)

-------------------------

[SIZE=14pt]Save the penguins[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

stop global warming

stop animal abuse

stop animal testing

Save the earth

Ah, yes the LARGE family. You usually get them at any time by feeding them too much snacks or meals. This is from EXTREMELY bad care. You can also get other families from bad care such as: The petite family, ninja family. The petite family is from feeding too little, the ninja family is from happiness problems. Try to keep your family very healthy and happy. And, you don't get to play the golf putt and shoe pairs until you have reached 2nd generation, and you don't get 2nd generation until you get to the dating show which you get to watch when your family are adults and are over 48 UNPAUSED hours old. To get a pure family, mate Mametchi with Chantotchi, Memetchi with Mumutchi, Kuchipatchi mates with Yonepatchi, and Furawatchi/Violetchi with Sukatchi. If you mate them in reverse (Chantotchi with Mametchi etc.), you get a different family, not the pure. You can get either these families. Mame family, Meme family, Kuchi family, Violet family, Space Family, Cheerful family, Smart family, and others I can't remember

Last edited by a moderator:
To add on, to return Large Family to your previous one, give it Balance Biscuit or Mirror. Find "Famitama Special Passwords" by Binary and find the codes. Also, for safety, get Milk and Steamed Bun in case you get Ninja Family or Petite Family.

I think i am fine now my tama got married he is not a sumo any more he is a metaboritchi and he married a mamapatchi and i am on my second gen and i have three toddlers do you think i am doing good now ;)

the reason why i checked out this forum is because my tama turned in to the large family.but thanks to hypergotchi i used my mirror and they are back to normal.thanks hypergotchi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :puroperatchi: :marumimitchi: :chohimetchi: :kuribotchi: :gozarutchi:

oh dear it seems you have the [SIZE=21pt]LARGE family this family comes from overfeeding your tamas too much. ^_^ as for not being able to go on the dating show, you have to wait 48 hours before you can mate your tamas. oh yes if you are wondering how to get your charcters back to their normal form here is the code:[/SIZE]

all you do is go to the 5th icon on your ver5 then go down to speacial, then put in the following: 07200 43499 then you see repotchi appear on your screen with a present in that should be a BALANCE BISICUIT and it will be listed in your MEALS just eat that and watch your tama transform back to normal!! :lol:

and lastly you have to be on 2nd gen or over to be able to play GOLF or SHOE PAIRS.

hope i helped and answered your questions. :ph34r:

Memetchi7 ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back