Your Opinion On HSM (Not A Repeat)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wildcat_gal_101

Reaction score
My school is going to some HSM On Ice thing today. (Which I didn't go to =D) And we have to answer questions on it and that. I'm just curious how fellow TamaTalkers respond to them.

1. Identify the main or primary characters in a video/performance.

Zac EFron and wahtshisname and whatsherface.'

2. Write a breif description of one of the main setting of the story.

Um, a high school?

3. Describe main problem or conflict in the story and the solution.

A basketball player auditions for a musical and everyone is all "ZOMG! SPAZZ! WE SING NOW!" And I don't know the solution because I got waaay too bored halfway through.

4. What were your first impressions of the video? Did those impressions stay the same as you watched, or did they change? Explain.

I thought it was okay. Then I wanted to strangle the TV. And it's always stayed at strangling the TV.

5. For what audience do you think the video/performance was crfeated? How can you tell?

Little kids. Becuase every eight year old kid I know wants to marry Zac Efron.

6. What scenes in the video/performance are memorable? What makes them noteworthy?

None. It was all bad to me.

7. How did the performance or animation affect you?

It made me want to drop kick a baby.

8. What purpose did the writer, producer, and director have in creating this video?

Making people spazz out and burst into song over something stupid.

9. In what ways do photography, music, and sound effects contribute to this purpose?

How should I know?

10. Does the video/performance accomplish its purpose? Has it influenced your thoughts and feelings in any way? Explain.

If the purpose is to make me hate HSM, then yes.

11. What do you like the most about the video/performance? What do you like the least?

The best part was when I stopped watching it. The part I liked least was the whole thing.

12. To whom would you reccomend this video performance? Why?

Eight year olds. Because they're just about the only people that actually like HSM.

13. If you were going to produce a video on the same subject, what would you do differently?

Why would I make a video about a basketball player auditioning for a musical in the first place?

Please don't turn this into a flame.

1. Identify the main or primary characters in a video/performance.Zac Efron, Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Tisdale

Its... a High school...

The BBall player and the math nerd become BF/ GF and go out for a musical. Whoop, yayz, *Sigh* Who cares? The solution is they let them in the show.

4. What were your first impressions of the video? Did those impressions stay the same as you watched, or did they change? Explain.

I thought it looked cheesy, but my friends made me watch it. They stayed the same but a little hate got thrown in as well...

5. For what audience do you think the video/performance was crfeated? How can you tell?

Ages 5-10, it is immature, and not very realistic in the least. I dun like it, and I think most adults would take one look at it and laugh.

6. What scenes in the video/performance are memorable? What makes them noteworthy?

None at all, what so ever.

....... I dont think I am allowed to state that on a child friendly site........

8. What purpose did the writer, producer, and director have in creating this video?

Brain washing the children of the world, and turning Zac Efron into a magazine Ken doll. They wanted to make $_$

9. In what ways do photography, music, and sound effects contribute to this purpose?

They really dont. I think it all goes towards the $_$, and making Disney bigger than necessary.

10. Does the video/performance accomplish its purpose? Has it influenced your thoughts and feelings in any way? Explain.

My hate for Ashley, Vanessa, and Zac, and Disney all together.

11. What do you like the most about the video/performance? What do you like the least?

When I shut off the TV. The entire thing sucked....

5-8 year olds, HSM sux, but they are to young to really care...

13. If you were going to produce a video on the same subject, what would you do differently?

I would stop half way in and smash the recordings under my favorite hammer XD.
Mine is in post.....

Zac Efron with starnge dance moves no voice and TONS of makeup

A Break Into Song Highschool?

A basket ball player playes basket ball and he sings also, so they sing about it.

My first impersion was like o.o then I was like 0..o *%$^%#*

from 3-9

I realy didnt like it AT ALL

I gained about 10 punds after that move and had a coma.

MakiOne word....hypnotize @_@

In the begining there are fake fireworks so cheap

That movie has no purpose

When it was over

My cousin had to strap me down in a chair (no joke)

6 year olds

Because there into these kinds of things for some reason

I would change the whoel plot and make it about vampires and drama

;)

^-^ Yay vampires!!! I cant see Zac playing a vamp... I would probably change the actor/esses as well xD

I dont feel like posting it all right now, lol but I agree with what the majority of the people in this topic said, lol.

This is mine:

Troy Bolton, Gabriella Montez, Sharpay Evans, Ryan Evans, and Taylor McKessie.

It's about a high school student named Troy Bolton trying out for his school musical.

Troy Bolton is trying out for a musical and all his friends are mad at him because he's a basketball player and his friends think basketball players dont try out for musicals.

At first I thought it was an great movie! :blink: The songs are so awesome!!! :eek: Then it annoyed me a little because the way Sharpay acted made me want to cringe. But overall, it was a great movie. :mellow:

I think it's directed for little kids, pre-teens, and maybe very few teens. I could tell because it was just like an ordinary movie anyone would enjoy. Even my mom liked it and even she couldn't believe that someone would hate HSM.

I liked the crying scene Vanessa Hudgens did cause it really showed her talent and it was a heart-warming scene.

Their dancing moves were extremely cool and the songs were AWESOME!!! ;)

The purpose was to make a movie with a lot of great music, cool dance moves, and awesome acting. The purpose was also to entertain. :D

The songs contributed a lot cause they are awesome music and without the music it wouldn't be called High School Musical. xD

I really liked the movie.

As I've already said, the crying scene Vanessa Hudgens did and the least favourite, I'm not sure. None of the scenes were bad! :D

Kids from age 8-13 cause that's the age group they were probably directing at.

I wouldn't change anything! HSM rocks! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
13. If you were going to produce a video on the same subject, what would you do differently? Why would I make a video about a basketball player auditioning for a musical in the first place?
That actually made me laugh, which caused my dog too look at me weirdly. >.<

Anyway, I'm such a HSM fan-girl. I like HSM 2 better though. Sharpay is molto fantastico!

I liked HSM for like..a week, then I got sick of it. Really couldnt be bothered to do the things, as it is nearly 11PM. Anywho!

Hmm..most probably chain up the writers, actors and all the other people and re-write the whole movie with a few of you guys and make it about vampires, lots of drama, maybe slightly scary and lots and lots and lots of gore..HAHAHAWAAAAA! But then get my troupe of vampires to preform, because they are all amazing actor/esses. And then I would replace all the singing and dancing with dramatic, scary, gory, vampire murder scenes! And they all take over the world and live happily ever after!

THE END!

Anyone agree with my re-write?

I liked HSM for like..a week, then I got sick of it. Really couldnt be bothered to do the things, as it is nearly 11PM. Anywho!
Hmm..most probably chain up the writers, actors and all the other people and re-write the whole movie with a few of you guys and make it about vampires, lots of drama, maybe slightly scary and lots and lots and lots of gore..HAHAHAWAAAAA! But then get my troupe of vampires to preform, because they are all amazing actor/esses. And then I would replace all the singing and dancing with dramatic, scary, gory, vampire murder scenes! And they all take over the world and live happily ever after!

THE END!

I agree! haha!

Troy, Gabriella

A highschool

A basketball player auditions for a musical and everyone makes it sound like a big problem because he doesn't stay in his stupid clique.

I liked it. Then started disliking it.

I don't know. Almost everyone I see hates HSM.

The singing/music. (It's better than the 2nd one xP)

It didn't affect me. Except to hate Zac Efron.

Making no sense.

I don't really...know.

What purpose?

The best part was the singing.(I'm a sucker for musicals. ;_ :huh: The part I liked the least was everything else.

No one.

I wouldn't make a video with this stupid plot ever.

THE END!

I dont know if I could agree more.

Vampires rock xD. Vampires and a bloody gorey mess? Priceless. I would pay to see that movie.

Becca♥

I should be a writer! We should totally re-write that the script.
We would need some really good actors, alot of blood... Yes, the script needs to be rewritten, and we could wrap it up with Gerard Way. Who doesnt love Gerard? As a vamp? Even better.

Yeyz!

You should be a writer. I do agree there ^-^

We would need some really good actors, alot of blood... Yes, the script needs to be rewritten, and we could wrap it up with Gerard Way. Who doesnt love Gerard? As a vamp? Even better.Yeyz!

You should be a writer. I do agree there ^-^
My opinion is the the cast of HSM are all very talented actors/actresses. What is vampires anyway? :) A movie?

Latest posts

Back