Hannah's Group is back!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did u like Hannah's Group?

• It was awesome!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Loved it!

• stupid!!!

• BORING.

• Hated it!!!!

• WAS THE BEST THING IN THE WOROLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!&#3

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama111

Reaction score
[SIZE=21pt]Hey Yall this is Hannan's Group 2!!! :furawatchi: :hitodetchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi: <_< :furawatchi: :( I am soooooooooooo Happy to Announce That There is a Hannah's group 2!!!!![/SIZE]

This is what u have to do to get in pick a tamagotchi character and name it aND THAT IS IT!!!!! :mimitchi: :wacko: :kuribotchi: yay!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
tHIS IS MINE :( !!!!

hER NAME IS ALLY

Ally is lonley she wants some members in her club! :furawatchi:

:( :( these are my lovely tamas, Burpy and Belch! I know, I know, gross, right? My parents were hyper when they were babysitting for me and, well,........ you know.

Belch :furawatchi: ,andAlly :rolleyes: are playing with each other.Suddenly Ally asked BelchTo get married and have tamababies!Do u accept belch????......................................................................................................................................................................................................To Be Continued!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :furawatchi: Will they fall in LOVE??????[/color]

and they had a baby!!!!!!Twins!!!!!!!!!identical twins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :rolleyes: :D !!!!!yay mines named sam and its a boy the other1 will not have a nome until daddy nameS it!!!!! :furawatchi: IS HAPPY!!!!!!!!!

:furawatchi: CARED FOR :furawatchi: ,AND HE TURNED INTO A :ph34r: AND THEN A :rolleyes: !!!!!!MINE IS NOW A TEENAGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1YAY BUT POOR LITTLE :furawatchi: HAS STILL NEVER BEEN NAMED AND :wacko: ALLY HAS GONE AWAY SO THAT :D GEOW IN HIS FINAL STAGE OF LIFE AND HAVE A BABY!!!!!

ALLY HAS GONE AWAY!!!!! :rolleyes: :D :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :wacko: :ph34r: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: GOODBYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sam has turned into a :D and is looking for a mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!the matchmaker comes in 2 days so hurry up i neeed a mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:( :ichigotchi: whell yea this group is boring that is becuz no1 is a postin here.im just trying to keep the group alive!!!!!! :kuribotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back