PixelChix Roomies

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SweeTchi

Reaction score
hello!

i really want pixel chix roomies, but i dont really know what you have to do with it..

so, can someone tell me what you can do??

and maybe leave a review??

thanks a lot!

I got a roomies but i wasnt pleased with it at all! Its very repetitive and there is not alot of things you can do on it :) Tamagotchis are waaaaay better in my opnion :ph34r: There were realsed about 4 months ago here in the uk!! Shiesh the Netherlands is slow to keep up with new things! XD

I got a roomies but i wasnt pleased with it at all! Its very repetitive and there is not alot of things you can do on it :huh: Tamagotchis are waaaaay better in my opnion :eek: There were realsed about 4 months ago here in the uk!! Shiesh the Netherlands is slow to keep up with new things! XD
oo, okay..

but when roomies is out here, im just going buy roomies :D

and i think pixel chix are waaaaay better then tamagotchi's :D

I bought this product . It worked in the demo mode. When we opened the box and installed the roomie it still did not work out of demo mode. We tried new batteries and reset the system several times to no avail. After inspecting and looking at a friends, I noticed the little plug in for the roomies were not there on hers like they were on the others. I returned it to the store with no problem, torn box and all. I feel this would be a fun idea, I decided to buy a ds game instead of returning it.

I bought a pixel chix roomies today and I had the exact problem as you..i'm returning it tomarrow..and getting a new one..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back