Easter Tamagotchi Egg Hatchings!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squidward is Cool

Reaction score
Ahhh...many years ago...about four...when I first got hooked on Tamagotchis. My first Tamagotchi, Nick, he was born on St. Patrick's Day, and the night before Easter, when I was checking out my basket, I looked at my Tamagotchi, sitting on my white nightstand beside my bed, and I had only saw Maddy there. Nick had left.

Nick had held great memories. And so did his daughter, Maddy. Maddy was very popular. She was a Mimitchi, which everyone loved because everyone but me, my friend (who once had a Hanatchi), and another friend (who once had a Kutchipatchi), all had either Masktchis or Gozarutchis. Maddy also fell in love with my friend's Masktchi named CC, but they never married. They were separated by the weekend. Maddy was very special. She was the one that proved to me that I take good care of my Tamas.

Good times...good times...

I still remember those memories. They've stuck to my head for four years. I want another way to remember these memories, by creating new ones.

I want to have a new generation on Easter on a leap year once more. And this time, I would like to share those memories.

I am starting a group hatch, for any version, that we all hatch on Easter which is March 23, 2008.

I already know that Tama_Mama27 and putput426 are joining. Who else wants to join?

We are already going to crack some hard boiled eggs and reveal a tasty treat inside, or just open some plastic, colorful eggs and find candy inside, so why not have little dotted virtual eggs hatch, and we find a baby Tamagotchi inside?

I'll join iT! I hope I get some stickers for easter to put on my tama! lolz what time do you want to? 1 or 2?

i'lljoin(sort of, not a hatch but i will make the tamas parents stay until easter because I don't want to reset.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I am getting a v4.5 on easter day to go wit my v5 so i would love to join the group hatching!

Fishfreak :)

I ordered my v4.5 and not sure when i'll get it, but if i get it before the 23rd, then i'll join :huh:

(we don't get tama's here, so i had to order from the US)

:eek:

I'll join. It will be special hatch, because we will be in CANADA when I hatch it. I have never been to Canada before. I've just been told it' really cold..... brrrrr.

I'll join.I will keep my tama V5 off the dating show until Easter.then I will keep trying it until I get a sunnytchi from the dating show.I'll say yes and I'll have one character for the group hatch.

Tamalove2

OMG ! this sounds fun ! ill do it 2 ! i love tamgotchies and have 25 of them so when i found this i was really excited ! i was thinking it would b really cool if when we all have the time tht we keep in contact with eachother 2 se how our tamas are doing and just 2 talk ! if you want to contact me please feel free 2 im or email me at [email protected] ! thankyou !

TAMAS ROCK ! :p

omg i just read the what is a group hatch thing and now i feel dumb 4 saying "when we have the time we should keep in touch 2 c how our tamas are doing and to talk " because i didnt really knw that that is what this is 4. lol but still fell free 2 contact me ! please responde back !

Yay! I got my v4.5 that i ordered form walymart! I'll pick it up at the store wed. and I'll use tht one in the hatch. (It's the PC pack one!)

If it's ok that I don't reset and just keep my tam off that dating show, I'd love to join! (If that isn't okay, I have three 4.5's that I wouldn't mind reseting :huh: ) Hope to see more people join!

:) °sugar° :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back