My V4 tama diary! Read my tama diary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cutiepuppy10

Reaction score
Hello everyone! This is my V4 diary. Right now I have an adult girl Masktichi named Wiggy. Yes, I know Wiggy is a silly name but I still like it. Well, let's get started!

Wiggy is 4 years old and is still going to collage. I hope she leaves soon so that she can get a job. (But I'll need to get some more skill points first. I've kept Wiggy on pause for a day or two because of being so busy. But now I'm going to spend more time with her. Alright, I can't write much but here are her skill points at the moment. (I will post them every time.)

ART: 31

Smart: 11

Social: 0

Thanks for reading!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys! I want to let you know I've added a new tamagotchi to my diary. It is a V3. He is a toddler named Kio. Kio is a toddler. (I'm not quite sure what type he is though....)

I'm hoping I can mange two tamagotchis at once. I'm not to sure Kio and Wiggy like each other yet. I tried connecting them lot's of times but their friend meter stays on one smiley face. I'm also thinking about Wiggy becoming a mother. The matchmaker hasn't come yet. I hope she will soon. Yesterday and Today I got job offerings but Wiggy didn't have enough skill points. Oh well. I'll try tomorrow. Kio needs care often. Since he's young I must check on him a lot. I'll need to play more games with him too. (So I can buy more sweets! Heehee.) But I don't want him to get as fat as Wiggy! Poor Wiggy needs to go on a diet. I'll make sure when I go to www.tamatown.com that I find some healthy foods for her. No candy! But I will stop at the movie theater so me and Wiggy can watch a movie. Well, I think that's all. See ya'! ^_^

ART: 60

SMART: 14

SOCIAL: 4

Hey guys!

The King gave me and Wiggy a ticket! Yaaaa!!! I used it and then went to tama town. Wiggy got a post card of her in Africa and a lion gift. It was really cute.

Also, Wiggy now works at a bank! She seems happy about it. (I think she was hoping to get that job.)

Well, since some of you might want a report on Kio I will. He's gone to sleep now. (He had a busy day I think.) I spotted him rolling around at the bottom of the screen once or twice. It was cute. That's all for today.

Hello everyone.

Kio has turned into a teen, a Patapatachi. I'm glad he's growing so quickly.

I don't have THAT much to say right now. But maybe I can fill you in on some things. Hmm....Well, I fed my two tamas breakfast. Wiggy got a scone and Kio got milk. Then Wiggy went to her job at the bank. She did really good. Once we came home I played Heading with Kio. The first time I did OK. The second time I won. Then I bought Wiggy a lamp. The first time she did it she got nothing. The second time she did it she got 4000 points! Ya!!! The third time she did it she got nothing again. Grrr! Then I played Jumping rope with Wiggy. We only got up to 17. Oh well. Well, that's all I really did. I'll write later! BYE!

Skill points:

ART: 60

SMART:14

SOCIAL: 4

NEWS FLASH!!!!!!

The matchmaker came and Wiggy is now a mother to a baby girl! Yay!!!! I will name the baby May. I'm soooo happy and so is Wiggy. But my two tamas better get some sleep now.

Goodnight.

Hey guys!

Well, as you know from the last post Wiggy had a baby girl. (Whose name is May.) She is VERY happy to be a mom and I promised I'll take good care of her baby once she leaves. Little May is very cute bobbing up and down next to her mother. I think I'll let Wiggy say a thing or two.

WIGGY: Hello everyone! Check out my little baby May. She's just the cutest little tama ever! She will grow up to be just like me. I just know it. And some day she'll have a baby too! Then I'll be a grandma.

OK....Wiggy sure seems happy. I think May wants a turn now.

MAY: Me a happy happy tama. Mommy love me VERY much. *Sneeze*

Hmmmm, looks like May might have a little cold. Well, I'll update later.

Love,

cutiepuppy :p

Wiggy :kusatchi:

May :(

Goodmorning!

Today Wiggy left May. I woke the baby tama up and I named her. I fed May breakfast and played Jumping rope to make her happy. Then I took a little brake. After a little while I heard the sound of a tamagotchi changing form! I looked at May and noticed she had turned into a cute little toddler, a Harutchi! She looks very cute.

Kio is healthy and happy. I havn't had much time for him since May needs so much care. But I did connect the two tamas together once. They played a game. May won. I'm thinking Kio will turn into an adult soon. I wonder which one. Well, I'll work on the diary later!

Love,

cutiepuppy10 :D

May :mametchi:

Kio ;)

Yay! The nanny came and took May to pre-school. May got a little backpack then came home. I want to get May lot's of Skill points so I took her to pre-school twice.

I might be getting another tamagotchi at my birthday party so I might add some new tamas to my diary.

Here, Kio has been feeling left out so he wants to talk:

KIO: Hello. I'm glad I get to talk because cutiepuppy10 has only been playing with May. That's why I don't wanna be friends with May. She is really nasty. I will never like her!! *Growls at May*

Wow. Kio sure is mad. I had no idea....May wants a turn to talk. OK. go ahead May.

MAY: Grrrr! Kio! Why are you so mean to me? You are not very nice. I don't know why my mommy was ever friends with you.

Alright. I think that's enough. I'll type later.

Well, I noticed I've not down Skill points for a while so why don't I put May's Skill points here right now.

SKILL POINTS

ART: 3

SMART: 8

SOCIAL: 8

Hmmm, better play some games and take May to school. She needs MUCH more skill points.

Hi everyone!

It's the weekend! Yipee! And I've got news. Today May turned into a teen. A cute Oijotchi! She is going to college now. OK, she's saying good bye to the nanny. Now I'll go to college. Ms Flower will be May's teacher.

Alright, May wants to talk.

MAY: Yay! I'm soo cool now that I'm a teen! I can't wait to be an adult. Then I'll show Kio who's boss.

Yup. May sure is glad to be a teen. She's growing so quickly. Kio is still a teen though. I wonder why he won't change into an adult. It's odd....

Well, after that fight May and Kio had Yesterday I havn't connected them. Kio has been in bad moods a lot and I think he's still upset. That's why he dosn't want to talk right now. But May is REALLY happy today. She says she wants to go to tamatown today and have fun. So we will after I'm finished with this post.

Last night the King came and gave May a make-up kit. So I'm waiting for a mirror to be in the store so she can use the make-up.

Well, I'd better get to tamatown. See ya!!!

Love,

cutiepuppy10 :furawatchi:

May :p

Kio :huh:

OK, I've got some quick updates.

First, my V3 is out of batteries so I won't be talking about Kio for a while.

Second, I got the mirror! Yay! But sadly, I will have to wait until May is an adult until I can use it. I hope she turns into one soon. Even though she has only been a teen for one day.

Third, I MIGHT not get a chance to post in my diary tomorrow because of my birthday party from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM. But who knows, I may get a chance to write something short.

That's all. Just wanted to give you an update! Stuff happens so quickly in tamagotchi life I need to update this diary almost every hour. Hee hee!

Hello everyone!

I don't really have much to say. May is still a teen and I still can't talk about Kio. I guess I just wanted to make up for not posting yesterday. OK, here are May's Skill points:

ART: 24

SMART: 14

SOCIAL: 14

NEWS FLASH!!

May is now an adult! It seems like she was just a baby. That is rather odd how tamas grow up so fast.

May is now a Masktchi like her mom. Wow. Wiggy was right about her daughter growing up to be like her. LOL.

I wonder when May will get a cute little baby. I hope soon! For once I hope she get's a boy baby. I need a change once and a while. And besides, I've got some awsome boy names.

Sorry I can't write much but just wanted to say that for the first time ever my tama wished me a happy birthday. (Yes, today IS my birthday.) A big cake filled the screen. It played a little music then the cake was gone and in its place were the words, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAY! It was cool! Well, gotta go, Bye!

Hey guys!

Sorry about not posting Yesterday. I didn't get a chance.

OK, I've got some bad news. MAY DIED! And she didn't even get the chance to have a baby tama of her own. Oh well.

But now I get to add a new tama to the diary. Once I saw May was dead I started over and a new tama egg popped on the screen. After about a minute it hatched and a girl baby tama came out! I named her Sandy. She is a little Angel!

I'm sorry about not writing about my V3. I just have not found the right batteries for it. But I've been thinking that I might want to reset my V3 when I do get it back up and running. It would be cool to get a new tama. But then again, I DO like Kio. I'll think about it.

Well, I'll write later!

Oh! And here are Sandy's Skill points:

Art: 0

Smart: 0

Social: 8

Hey! Sandy turned into a toddler! Yay!! She is a.....um....It's a toddler with really cool hair. I forgot what that toddler is called.

Anyway, Sandy is a toddler and I'm really glad. She has been a toddler for a few hours but I didn't get a chance to tell you sooner. Oops!

The Nanny came and took Sandy to pre-school. Sandy got a little backpack and came home. I took her back to pre-school and she and the Nanny sang a song. Poor Sandy didn't get it right. So I took her to pre-school a second time and she did a lot better then before.

Sorry this is so short. I really just wanted to give you a quick update on Sandy!

Hello guys,

Yesterday I got sick so I didn't write in the diary. Sorry.

Well, not much has happend. Sandy turned into a Hawaikotchi. She looks a lot like a tooth. It is very cute when she comes up close to the screen. She looks at me with eyes that seem to say, What's up? It is REALLY funny!

The King has come A LOT today. He keeps giving Sandy 200 points. I think he really cares about her. How nice! But I wish Sandy could get a gift. They are much cooler.

Oh, yes! Sandy is now in College. Yay! She wanted Mr. Turtle as her teacher. And her teacher told me Sandy is doing VERY well. I'm glad about that!

I didn't play with Sandy when I was sick so I was very happy when I saw she wasn't dead. I quickly played games with her and fed her food. Poor Sandy was sick so I helped her feel better. And she also had had to sleep with 5 poos! I'm so sorry Sandy!

I don't have much else to tell you so I'll update later.

Love,

cutiepuppy10 and Sandy!

SKILL POINTS!

Art:4

Smart:4

Social:10

I have A LOT to tell you!

First, Sandy turned into an adult. ANOTHER MASKTCHI!! Grrr! But sadly, the next day I saw Sandy was no longer on the screen. In her place was an angel! Boo-hoo!! Poor Sandy is dead! I miss her VERY much. Even if she did turn into a Masktchi. Hee.

Second, it is time again to welcome a new tama into the diary! Put your hands together for TIP!!! She is a girl. Why another??? The reason she has the name Tip is because the egg hatched when I wasn't there so I didn't know if she was a girl or a boy when it was time to name the baby. So I named Tip a name both a boy and a girl could have. Tip is very sporty. She bobbles across the screen with a cute little smile on. She told me when she's old enough she wants to try out for the tama soccer team. I told her she'd do great.

Little Tippy (Tippy is her nickname!) wants to say hello to everyone.

TIP: Um, hellw peoples. Me Tip. Me vewy want to play woccer.

Tip, you mean soccer. Sorry everyone! Tip needs to work on her grammar a little.

Well, that's all!

Two new forms for Tip!

Tip turned into a toddler this morning. A little Mizutamatchi! Since she's a teen right now (An Ojyotchi.) I will feel you in on her quick toddler life.

I played a lot of games with Tip so that I would get more points. Then, since Tip really likes cookies I bought her two. She ate them up. Then, after an afternoon of getting mail (She got A LOT of it too!) Tip turned into a teen! I was really suprised at how quick Tip had changed from a cute little toddler to a cool teen! It was AWSOME!! Maybe that means I'm a good mother?

So now Tip is a teen. It is quiter now and Tip just dances around all day. She seems very relaxed. And here's something funny, she got the letter to pre-school whe she was a teen! Ha! That's funny.

NEWS FLASH!

Tip just got a [!] in her mail! I'll give you the info after I've opened the invite to college.

OK, Tip got to meet the college teachers. She chose Mr. Canves. Her new teacher gave her a hat thing and then they said good-bye.

Hmm, I think that's all for now. I'll let you know if anything else exciting happens to Tip. See ya'!

Love,

cutiepuppy10 :wub:

Tip :blink:

Well, nothing has really happened. Tip is still a teen. I guess she just had a growth spirt when turning from toddler to teen. I'll just tell you how the morning has gone so far.

I waited for Tip to wake up. (She wakes up at 10:00 AM.) She had a poo so I cleaned that up. She had mail. A fortune cookie and normel mail. I opened the normel mail first. (Because I like them more!) It was a snake! Poor Tip cried and lost three happy hearts. I wanted to make her feel better so I played Shape. We didn't gey very far though. Only 12 or something like that. After that I didn't play with Tip.

OK, as you can see it has been a very quite day. Almost too quite! Well, I guess me and Tip might need a day or two like that just to kick back to relax. That's all! I'll type later!

Latest posts

Back