green day or simple plan

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scarheart

Reaction score
my personal fav is GREEN DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LUV BILLIE JOE,MIKE DIRNT AND TRE COOL ,<3 <3 <3

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Same here. I've never heard Simple Plan... but I like what I've heard of Green Day's.

Simple Plan and Greenday is a weird combination.

Simple Plan is just not up to par with Green Day.

Green Day has impacted so much of our current artists today. They've impacted music so much. And just look at the major comback that they made. They made an amazing comeback with american idiot, it's not even funny.

No comparison. Really.

Simple Plan. Simple Plan. Simple Plan. Simple Plan. Simple Plan. Simple Plan. Simple Plan.

Simple Plan. Simple Plan. Simple Plan. Simple Plan. Simple Plan. Simple Plan. Simple Plan. Simple Plan. Simple Plan. Simple Plan. Simple Plan. Simple Plan. Simple Plan. Simple Plan. Simple Plan. Simple Plan. Simple Plan. Simple Plan. Simple Plan. Simple Plan. Simple Plan. Simple Plan. Simple Plan. Simple Plan. Simple Plan. Simple Plan. Simple Plan. Simple Plan. Simple Plan. Simple Plan. Simple Plan. Simple Plan. Simple Plan. Simple Plan. Simple Plan. Simple Plan. Simple Plan. Simple Plan. Simple Plan. Simple Plan. Simple Plan. Simple Plan. Simple Plan. Simple Plan. Simple Plan. Simple Plan. Simple Plan. Simple Plan. Simple Plan.

I think you get my drift.

Ugh. Hard to choose. I love both of them. They are so different from each other...

Can't choose, or my head will explode. Seriously.

Billie is hot when he is young.. :)
So Green Day.

Not just cause of Billie, they have great music!
Oh God. My friend used to be obsessed with Billie. She would make it so everytime we played MASH, she would get him. Haha.

But Green Day is still awesome.

Green Day.

I like both, but I've been a fan of Green Day much longer than Simple Plan.

And... I was able to listen to a single Green Day song (Holiday) all the way back from my trip to OK.

So yes, I'd say Green Day wins with me.

Latest posts

Back