Did you ever kiss a girl?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i had never kissed a girl before and i never will because i am a boy that is his birthday and this 10 year old boy(thats me)will never kiss a girl

NEVER!!!!!!

i had never kissed a girl before and i never will because i am a boy that is his birthday and this 10 year old boy(thats me)will never kiss a girl

NEVER!!!!!!
o.o" You may say that now, but just you wait 3 years from now.

Anyway...I can't lie. I have kissed a girl before...Even if I am a girl. D: lol~ XD

But NO~ I am not a Lesbian. T.T"

Ok...I haven't kissed a girl ever and it's sick and you'll get tubercollis and salmonella and MRSA and C.Diff if you do. Nooo!

And I'm 11, (yet most kids in my class have mouth kissed their boy/girlfriends).

Yes, but not in a sexual relationship, I've kissed my mum, but does that count?

But, well, I like my mum!

~Skuang~

Ok...I haven't kissed a girl ever and it's sick and you'll get tubercollis and salmonella and MRSA and C.Diff if you do. Nooo!And I'm 11, (yet most kids in my class have mouth kissed their boy/girlfriends).
So if you kiss someone outside your family, your imediatly curse with terminal diseases?

Touche' my friend.

If my mom count yea plus nnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I a girl the only way for me to kiss a girl is is you knock me over when me and my friends are having a fight and were but shouting at each toher and you bump into me or my friend which will happen in a good trillion years.

I havent kissed a girl, because I am a girl, But I have kissed my ex boyfriend.

I wish he would fall off a cliff and die.

No, I am a girl, and I don't plan to. I respect those who do like he same gender as their own but I do not.

I haven't kissed anyone outside family. I want the first one to be perfect.

No, I am a girl, and I don't plan to. I respect those who do like he same gender as their own but I do not.
I haven't kissed anyone outside family. I want the first one to be perfect.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Your first kiss is the most important, I'm saving mine for that special someone.

BTW, I've never kissed a girl (Not counting my mom) before, mainly because I AM a girl. Lol!

~SkyCrystal~

P.S. Well, actually, once I think of it, I did kiss my BFF on the cheek while giving her a gigantic hug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back