Stargirl

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WELL I first read it in 4th grade but I reread it this year and it made a whole lot more since

I just Recently read that book. It was pretty good! ^.^ I was a little Confused about the Cactus Dude, But I Still Enjoyed it! I am thinking about reading the Sequal "Love, Stargirl"

Last edited by a moderator:
I just Recently read that book. It was pretty good! ^.^ I was a little Confused about the Cactus Dude, But I Still Enjoyed it! I am thinking about reading the Sequal "Love, Stargirl"
I have that book! Its pretty good actually! It is basically a Journal type book, with entries and dates. Like Anne Frank!

I read both, byfar the best books I have read.

ya well Senor Saugrao was wat confused me 2 but he is just a cactus thatis there and Archie "talks 2 him" 2 give advice 2 people

i just finished Love,stargirl today!!

the author should make another Stargirl book ( really want 2 get inside Leo's head and give him a reality check lol)

I think I read that book in grade 7...Isn't it about bullying or something?
Somewhat. It is about a girl named Susan Holloway, she calls herself Stargirl. She is a freespirit type girl. Doesn't care what people think of her even if she is the schools laughing stock after a while.

Kind of hard for me to say it without typing the whole story XD

Somewhat. It is about a girl named Susan Holloway, she calls herself Stargirl. She is a freespirit type girl. Doesn't care what people think of her even if she is the schools laughing stock after a while.
Kind of hard for me to say it without typing the whole story XD
here name is Susan Caraway

it is just about this unusual girl not really bullying...I think

It was OK.

Leo's cool.

So is Kevin.

But the book got a bit boring towards the end.

I don't think I'll be reading the sequel.

[Love, Stargirl]

Last edited by a moderator:
I read Stargirl, it was awesome! And Then I read Love, Stargirl.

I loved 'em both. Stargirl is the best. (I'm talking about the girl.)

I got that book at the airport yesterday because I was bored, so I am probably going to start reading it soon when I finish the books I am currently reading. I hear a lot about it so it must be good, right? lol. :p

well ya! it is awsome!

DO U think that Jerry Spinelle wil write another Stargirl book?

Latest posts

Back