MCR

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tama_Becca

Reaction score
I want to know your opinions.

I love them, and Gerard is my drug xD.

My favorite songs are 'Famous last words' and 'Helena'. I have many others though ^-^.

Sry if there is already a topic, I was too lazy to check.

Not only Gerard is my drug, the whole of MCR are my drug! I love ALL their songs except House of wolves and Blood. The lyrics are all amazing, and the music, and the singing, well just like, everything about them is amazing.

I love My Chemical Romance! They're so awesome. My favorite song by them is Famous Last Words and I'm Not Okay.

I kinda like their old style better than The black parade. Thankfully their next album which is coming out in 2009 is going to be similuar to Three Cheers for Sweet revenge which is good :puroperatchi:

I love My Chemical Romance! They're so awesome. My favorite song by them is Famous Last Words and I'm Not Okay.
Those are two of my favorites too. I also like the vids, especially Famous Last Words.

Helena depressed the crap out of me when I first heard it, I lub it, but it never fails to make meh cry...

My Chemical Romance is teh s*it, there are no words that could describe how much I love them. There is no way that I can choose a fave song. They are all so amazing, I just cant bring myself to choose one. But, I dont like Bury Me In Black. Thats the only song that I dont like.

My Chem...

Well, I've been a fan since May 26, 2005, my brother's birthday when he got the 3cheersforsweetrevenge cd, which reminds me, my fanniversary is coming up heh heh.

3 cheers is also my super special album, it really is. When I first picked it up, at the time what I liked was very different from them, I would've been a little disgusted over the album, but I was so intrigued by it, I was very attached and that's how the obsession started, hahaha.

So Yeah...I love all their songs and they've pretty much inspired me to pick up a guitar and play (which is when I bought my first guitar, Frank Iero's Epiphone Les Paul in Alpine white, XD...) And the first song I've ever complete was Desert Song which was a good one...

and I'm gonna stop talking because I don't think anyone's reading this hahah.

They're alright.

Not really a fan though, there are plenty of better bands out there.

Why would I have a Black Parade avatar if I didn't LOVE THEM!!!!!! Gerard is like crack!!! lol Without their band,I would be exactly what my mother wanted me to be,and I wouldn't want that now would I?
AHH! Your avatar reminds me of how at this Halloween My Chem concert I went to, Bob was throwing out Recess candies out of a van, saying "Happy Halloween" in a Santa Voice. Hahaha.

Latest posts

Back