What is ur LEAST favourite show?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably that show on cartoon network, called out of jimmy's head UUUUGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE THAT!! :wacko: :D :eek: :ph34r: they had a movie (which is my least fav movie) and jimmy was friends with a chinese boy named i forget like curt or somethin and he had a crush on his sister robin, but then the show comes and like it's weird but now like curt and robin are african american! it's like

o.0 ooooooooookkkkkkkkk big change eh?

Probably that show on cartoon network, called out of jimmy's head UUUUGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE THAT!! :kusatchi: :lol: ;) ;) they had a movie (which is my least fav movie) and jimmy was friends with a chinese boy named i forget like curt or somethin and he had a crush on his sister robin, but then the show comes and like it's weird but now like curt and robin are african american! it's like o.0 ooooooooookkkkkkkkk big change eh?
XD Mine too, I think it's stupid and has no point.

I'm also starting to dislike the new Spongebobs (not the old ones).

The Naked Brothers Band. I won't say anymore, I just think that show is a waste of time. But I don't wanna be mean. :kusatchi:

WinksClub (Seriously, its like "Bloom! dont become evil!' and she stops >_>)

Pokemon ("Friendship will save the day!" Hell right it wont! >_>)

I agree, the Naked Brothers Band. I don't get that show. All they do is tape their private lives, and, in my opinion, they can't sing very well either. :kusatchi:

WinksClub (Seriously, its like "Bloom! dont become evil!' and she stops >_>)Pokemon ("Friendship will save the day!" Hell right it wont! >_>)
My sister loves that show and I hate it >.> Its Winx Club. I hate Naked Brothers Band. All Disney too.

Last edited by a moderator:
All Disney, Nickelodeon, and CartoonNetwork shows (Most cartoons (Besides anime, Anime rox) Suck,, in my opinion) I also hate most sitcoms.

MILEY, WE GOT THE POINT >_> EVERYTIME someone says they hate HM you start saying "its my favourite show~ Yoo gotta love it or else! :angry: " so STOP ITS ANNYOING >_<

MILEY, WE GOT THE POINT >_> EVERYTIME someone says they hate HM you start saying "its my favourite show~ Yoo gotta love it or else! :D " so STOP ITS ANNYOING >_<
Whoa! Don't be so mean! She's very nice. All she said was she liked it!! :angry:

MILEY, WE GOT THE POINT >_> EVERYTIME someone says they hate HM you start saying "its my favourite show~ Yoo gotta love it or else! :mellow: " so STOP ITS ANNYOING >_<
I agree. It's like "I don't like HM." "I LOVE MILEY CYRUS!" "HM isn't exactly my fave show" "MILEY IS SOOOO AWESOME!"

MILEY, WE GOT THE POINT >_> EVERYTIME someone says they hate HM you start saying "its my favourite show~ Yoo gotta love it or else! :mellow: " so STOP ITS ANNYOING >_<
She's just saying she likes it.

It's like someone says "I like Naruto."

And another person says to that person: "I disagree with you, I love Naruto, btu I respect your opinion anyways" or something.

No more flaming.

I dislike most Disney shows, and Nickeloden shows. Also most animes of Cartoon Network and Adult Swim. (Except Naruto. I'm beggining to think it's a good show.)

Latest posts

Back