Love 2 Shop

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pixelmama

Reaction score
OK, I've been searching for how to play some of the games on my new mall. I figured out the pets, but what do you do on the salon game where the three girls come in with a bad hair day? I can't figure out how I'm supposed to help them! Also, any tricks on how you're supposed to pick the right "box" when the girl comes into the salon needing help with her hair?

Also, on the money/stuff button, what are you supposed to do with that? It won't let you access it - so what is it there for? Is that what you can buy later?

Thanks for the help!

OK, I've been searching for how to play some of the games on my new mall. I figured out the pets, but 1. What do you do on the salon game where the three girls come in with a bad hair day? I can't figure out how I'm supposed to help them! Also, 2. Any tricks on how you're supposed to pick the right "box" when the girl comes into the salon needing help with her hair?
3. Also, on the money/stuff button, what are you supposed to do with that? It won't let you access it - so what is it there for? Is that what you can buy later?

Thanks for the help!
1. When the girls come in with a bad hair day, it's quite simple helping them! Firstly, say 'Yes' to whatever they want and then click the appropriate Yes or No buttons depending on which hairstyle you think they need (in the boxes). If you keep practicing I'm sure you'll figure it out. <_<

2. There are no tricks on picking the right box. It is a game of luck and chance, and you can only guess the correct box! Good luck!

3. I'm not sure why your Pixel Chix toy is not letting you access your Inventory. I know that mine does - all you need to do is press the button and there should be a menu on all the different categories of your possessions, along with a display of how many dollars your Pixel Chix friend owns.

Hope I helped! :(

~bratztroxg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back