Do you like Nick Jonas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't really like any of them, just not my type of music is all. I can't say I hate him because I don't know him.

I like the Jonas Brothers! I like nick. I'm not in love with him though. :angry: Alot of people are. Two of my cousins think he's really cute.

I don't really like Nick Jonas

When he sings he's all like thihihihihis and it sounds like he's squealing! :)

Chatterbox

EDIT: Sorry I didn't know that he had diabetes! :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Surprisingly, I actually do like the Jonas Brothers. (I'm not a huge fan of Disney, and I listen to more... My Chemical Romance and Hawthorne Heights, usually.)

I don't listen to them as much as I do other bands, but they're still good.

Out of the three... I like Joe. No idea why - I just do. xD

:angry: He has dieabeties :angry:
What does that have to do with his singing?

I think he sings great. I agree chatterbox if you were hearing him while singing Year 3000. He sounds a little sqweaky. Maybe his voice was still changing :D

I see that most of you don't understand why Nick~Jonas~4~Ever said "He has dieabeties".

The reason she said that is because I stated "When he sings he's all like thihihihihis and it sounds like he's squealing and needs food NOW!"

When people have diabetes they have a lack of insulin, so they can't absorb glucose correctly. When you have diabetes, the non-absorbed

glucose exits through your urine, leaving you with low-blood sugar. When you have VERY low blood sugar, you should eat a sweet food

like chocolate IMMEDEATLY.

When I first wrote that post I did not realize that Nick Jonas had Type 1 diabetes, I just wrote it because it sounded funny at the time. ;)

Sorry for any misunderstanding.

Chatterbox

PS:

The good thing about all of this is that RIGHT at this very moment I'm working on a project for Science about Diabetes, so for an interesting

fact about Diabetes I can state "Did you know that Nick Jonas, from the popular band The Jonas Brothers, has Type 1 Diabetes?" :(

I see that most of you don't understand why Nick~Jonas~4~Ever said "He has dieabeties". The reason she said that is because I stated "When he sings he's all like thihihihihis and it sounds like he's squealing and needs food NOW!"

When people have diabetes they have a lack of insulin, so they can't absorb glucose correctly. When you have diabetes, the non-absorbed

glucose exits through your urine, leaving you with low-blood sugar. When you have VERY low blood sugar, you should eat a sweet food

When I first wrote that post I did not realize that Nick Jonas had Type 1 diabetes, I just wrote it because it sounded funny at the time. :p

Chatterbox

PS:

The good thing about all of this is that RIGHT at this very moment I'm working on a project for Science about Diabetes, so for an interesting

fact about Diabetes I can state "Did you know that Nick Jonas, from the popular band The Jonas Brothers, has Type 1 Diabetes?" :(
Dont worry about it ;)

I see that most of you don't understand why Nick~Jonas~4~Ever said "He has dieabeties". The reason she said that is because I stated "When he sings he's all like thihihihihis and it sounds like he's squealing and needs food NOW!"

When I first wrote that post I did not realize that Nick Jonas had Type 1 diabetes, I just wrote it because it sounded funny at the time. :huh:

Chatterbox

PS:

fact about Diabetes I can state "Did you know that Nick Jonas, from the popular band The Jonas Brothers, has Type 1 Diabetes?" :D
Wow. You know quite a bit about diabetes! I didn't know that much. Well, as my grandma says, "You learn somethin new every day"!!

[SIZE=7pt]Yeah, he's pretty cool, I don't listen to the Jonas Brothers in particular though. [/SIZE]

S.O.S. is a quite a good song though. :)

^ Really? I love all their songs. But I've never heard those other ones that they don't have videos for. Like Goodnight and Goodbye, and Hollywood.

ColeCrazy!=Mileyroxursox2342

I really hate them.

I feel so sorry for Nick though, I had no clue he had Diabetes! My friend Emily has it, it isnt very fun... I pity them.

But either way, I do not like them.

I do not admire them.

If they had went off on their own, written their own songs etc, they may have made it, but Disney producer ruin everything xP.

Poor Jonas brothers...

Latest posts

Back