Thoughts on Space Family

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azaria

Reaction score
Last week, I was lucky enough to breed myself a Space Family. It was exciting, and my curiosity decided that it must be possible to keep cycling through the days to continuously attend the dating show, and get the space duo again, and raise a pure space family.

Cheat as I might, I couldn't get Planetchi and Sunnichi back on the dating show, once it was time. So, no pure Space family, like I was hoping to achieve. Perhaps their visiting is rarer than I had first thought, as when I did get them, they had appeared and I declined marriage several times before my curiosity got the better of me.

Anyway, I really liked my Sunnichi, but she married a Mametchi instead, because I figure he looks like a pretty mellow guy. A good fit for her. :( She's Planetchi now, and her and Papamemetchi have only one egg again. She's a Sakuratchi right now.

Anyway, as it's my 4th gen family, and 4 is my favourite number, I'm going to do it all by the rules. I'm using bond increasing items, instead of changing the time to catch more training, and I'm going to try my hardest to raise it into a pure family for 5th gen. :)

Anyway, this morning, Sakuratchi was chillin out watchin an easter bunny and some eggs dance around, so I figured, oh, is it easter today? My roommate decided I must be daft, because isn't easter always on a sunday?

Ah well. Just more things I've never seen my tamas do!

Coming into the forum, I saw a title about being too old for tamagotchi?? I didn't read it, but I'm 22, and I love my tama, so who is too old? Lol.

lol Yeah, I am 21 and I still play with my Tama XD There is no such thing as being too old for Tamas.

I tried to get a pure space family too, but the Planetchi matchmaker wont show up if you already have a space family going, think it just isnt possible because I can get her 4 times in a matter of 5 minutes, but I cant get her at all when I have a partial space family.

Easter is always on a Sunday lol March 23rd is Easter this year (normally its in April, dont know why its in March this year) so we still got a little while, but I think they just start playing with holiday toys and stuff in the same month as the holiday (like in Dec you might see them playing near the Christmas Tree or something lol). Either way, its cute :unsure:

I have the Memetchi family right now, but you dont see the family pet unless you hit the C button, so thats a little bit of a bummer lol

I think You can only get a pure space family if you marry it with a Famitama from Japan. At least thats what some guides have told me. And ya, Easter is on March 23rd, but I love the little bunny rolling the eggs XD it's soo cute.I also like the parents kissing animation and the vacuuming one

Tama 3445521508 :lol:

Last week, I was lucky enough to breed myself a Space Family. It was exciting, and my curiosity decided that it must be possible to keep cycling through the days to continuously attend the dating show, and get the space duo again, and raise a pure space family.
Cheat as I might, I couldn't get Planetchi and Sunnichi back on the dating show, once it was time. So, no pure Space family, like I was hoping to achieve. Perhaps their visiting is rarer than I had first thought, as when I did get them, they had appeared and I declined marriage several times before my curiosity got the better of me.

Anyway, I really liked my Sunnichi, but she married a Mametchi instead, because I figure he looks like a pretty mellow guy. A good fit for her. ;) She's Planetchi now, and her and Papamemetchi have only one egg again. She's a Sakuratchi right now.

Anyway, as it's my 4th gen family, and 4 is my favourite number, I'm going to do it all by the rules. I'm using bond increasing items, instead of changing the time to catch more training, and I'm going to try my hardest to raise it into a pure family for 5th gen. :(

Anyway, this morning, Sakuratchi was chillin out watchin an easter bunny and some eggs dance around, so I figured, oh, is it easter today? My roommate decided I must be daft, because isn't easter always on a sunday?

Ah well. Just more things I've never seen my tamas do!

Coming into the forum, I saw a title about being too old for tamagotchi?? I didn't read it, but I'm 22, and I love my tama, so who is too old? Lol.
This sounds more like a log o.o

There is no pure Space Family. Any tama mated to a space character will produce only one egg, and one of the requirements of a pure family is that there are always two children. Besides, I'm not even sure Planetchi appears to a Sunnytchi using the dating show. So, I repeat, THERE IS NO PURE SPACE FAMILY. But the space characters are really cute! I had one in my last generation, who is now a proud Planetchi. :wacko:

think yours is so cool ive always wanted that one sooooooooooooo

much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am 23 and I love tamas! My friends think I'm crazy for it too! Right now I have two v4.5 going and a v5. YAY for tama love!

I have the space family right now. It is Hosashi (The with the star head). I like him, but having only one tama on the screen is kinda boring. But The v5 is ok, it gets so boring.

My Makiko just married a Sunnichi roday. I already have a Hoshitchi. Who knows, I might raise a pure Space family!

Thanks the lord for Planetchi instead of the matchmaker. I was so excited when I saw him. It was like, woah. Why is there a fat dude there instead of the matchmaker? And then a realized it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back