PSPs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JAY942942

Reaction score
I just got Yugioh Tag force 2 on PSP and I like it a lot. What PSP games do you reccomend?

(P.S. I don't like hacking people's heads off and watching blood come out of them like in Grand Theft Auto or Call of Duty 3 or Halo 3 or Assasin's Creed. I am only allowed 7+, 12+ and 3+ games!)

Is Worms warfare any good? Is Patapon recommendable? Is that Brain game (a copy of the DS Brain Age 1 and 2)?

Wrestling: WWW < Score: 7.8

Fox Trox < 9.8

Crash and the Titans < ( Unknown )

~TP~ :furawatchi:

I really liked that Katamari game and there's this other game called WTF (Work Time Fun) that is probably one of the best games for PSP. It's a bunch of mini games. Umm but I suppose for the 15 and older crowd? I dunno, it's really not so bad.

Here's a good intro video for you to see. Then look at the related vids after that :eek:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, but I live in the UK, we work by different systems. By them, I am not allowed Smackdown VS Raw games. Also I am over 7 and under 15!

I will get all the games you guys said except the WWE one as it is a 16+ game by PEGI ratings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back