Hannah Montana

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yoshimaru

Reaction score
**NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE**

I have to admit, Hannah Montana is a little funny,but...

very annoying most of time and I really dont enjoy watching it....

again, no offense to anyone. Please leave a comment about what you think.

I'm the BIGGEST fan of Hannah Montana!!!!!!! :ichigotchi: The show's EXTREMELY funny and all the actors are really talented, especially Miley. I LOVE all her songs except G.N.O. (Girls Night Out) and One in a Million. My favourite songs by her are Rockstar and See You Again.

Isn't "It's the best show ever!!!" and "I'm a HUGE fan" the same thing? :ichigotchi: I voted, "I'm a HUGE fan!" :huh:

I can't say best show ever,but I am a fan of it. It's a pretty good show I am actually looking forward to the new episode this Friday featuring "Uncle Earl".

i think its ok. i like her songs more than the show. but i watched the show b4 and its ok. to me.

I like the show, it's just I don't really understand it. I usually think kids shows should help kids with REAL life and REAL problems. Now, kids shows these days make no sense.

I am a big fan of Hannah Montana. Oh and by the way about the uncle Earl episode of Hannah Montana you can watch it on youtube if you dont want to wait to watch it.

I dont like Hannah Montannah. It's not that it's that bad, it's just overrated. It's not as good as everyone thinks.

I HATE hannah montana, and Miley Cyrus. Im not going to start a flame about it though.

Ask me why, if you want, but it is my opinion.

Please, dont give me th :l face... please.

I HATE hannah montana, and Miley Cyrus. Im not going to start a flame about it though.Ask me why, if you want, but it is my opinion.

Please, dont give me th :l face... please.
:l

No, I'm joking. xD

The reasons I don't like Hannah Montana are many, but one of them is that he stuff is EVERYWHERE! Clothes, room stuff, wigs...aah! Hannah Montana is going to be another HSM when it comes to too much merchandise.

Yeah same here. :rolleyes: All throughout the episodes they had been talking about Uncle Earl. I want to see what he's like. xD
Same. I can't wait to see him the episode!

I hate Hannah Montana.
I will not be posting a 10 paragraph long rant on HM, because I don't feel like starting a flame.
No need to make the "I'm not writing a 10 paragraph" comment. It's childish enough that you always freak out saying you hate it without saying it maturely. Even more childish to state you'd waste your time on a 10 paragraph comment.

How many of these topics are there?

Anyways. I seldom-hate Hannah Montanna because my brain sorta works like: Mainstream? Overrated? Click. Hate it.

And I watch it, too. Most of the time, Mainstream and Overrated shows/bands turn out to be pieces of dog doodoo. The only thing are books, when people say a book is good, it usually is.

I'm really PO-ed of seeing Disney slathering her face everywhere. The show might be good if they had thought the script up more carefully.

The songs are always about her. Her life, her love, her this, her that... I mean, honestly.

Seldom-hate. 'Tis my answer.

Latest posts

Back