hellllllllllllllp meeeeeeeeeeeeeee

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
how do you train them? Why do you need to train them? i have two training points do you need to fill up the whole bar like the hunger and the happy bar.how come my pet jumps and rolls all around?

What character are you talking about. And also to get training points if your tamagotchi beeps and it has it's back to you praise it. If it beeps and it's crying praise it and if it beeps and its need are fine and the attention light goes on (the icon thats next to the book) then give it timeout.

Siz :unsure:

but don't take very bad care of it then you might get the mask guy...

On a tamagotchi v1?  If so, take poor care of it.  VERY poor care.
no i got a ninja and i took very good care of it to get alien just debugg it!! and when it hatches just press button a till you see a whole list of characters then keep pressing button a till you see the alien and press button b then just name it!! oh and also if it is on v1 just debugg it!!!

_ _

ps :minis don't debugg!!! i looked they don't!! | | | |

( . . ) W

( u u ) ....

^

guess what bunny-------------------------------------------------------|

ate heR carrot and her legs!!! YAY!!!

OH NO!!! BUNNY GOT RIPPED APART!!

ps : i am a girl and i watch football and ply football!! HA!! = my tama looks like this :puroperatchi: and my other one is a kiwiitchi (i think)

:puroperatchi: :marumimitchi: Yeah, I've had a ninja and football player about 3 times (I am on my tenth genaration :ichigotchi: :hitodetchi: ) Beacause I waz getting tired of my tama so i think you need to take bad care of it so basiclly ignore it :chohimetchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back