Fake or Not?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamadude787

Reaction score
Hi fellow Tamatalk members,

I came along THESE Tamagotchis and was wondering if they were fake or real. The one on the far right seems definately fake but I don't know about the other two. Thanks.

the angel is real :D but the green one is fake :rolleyes: and i am pretty sure the blue one is real becuase it has all the tamatown pictures on it so I am 99% sure it is real if nt could some 1 correct me thanks

Thanks. I'll ask the seller to remove the green one from the list and take the other two for a lower price. :rolleyes:

Thanks. I'll ask the seller to remove the green one from the list and take the other two for a lower price. :lol:
Oh the big one is real and the angelgotchi becuase I looked closer and it daid bandai on the back so ask the seller to remove te green one :D

i read it it says the seller is only selling the green one

The seller claims that he/she's only selling the big Tama Deka. (I think that's what it's called) I'll do more research about it and decided if I should make the decision to buy it or not. Thanks for all help. :D

he is only selling the green
I'm not so sure of that:

NOTICE: Small tamagotchies in the picture, are for size reference only and are not included in the auction.

This auction is for the LARGE one.
Though thanks for being so concerned about me buying a Tamagotchi! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back