Photo
- - - - -

Tamagotchi interfering with life?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

promesse

• promesse user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 September 2008 - 08:04 PM ( #52 )

Yeah, they interfere a lot with your life. If you're not a hardcore fan with 3 or more on at the same time, you kind of just get bored and want to move on to other things. When I get bored of my tamagotchis, I pause them and deposit them into my drawer. After that, the battery usually dies, and if I want to play with it again, I replace the battery and download my tama back. If I feel particularly refreshed, I reset for a new egg. I like this cycle and stick by it. It's like I'm recharging my batteries, in a way.

I don't feel bad when I pause my tamagotchi either, they'll live. They're in a frozen state, nothing bad will happen to them.

oxiemoron

• oxiemoron user photo

Posted 29 September 2008 - 09:30 PM ( #53 )

Uh.. I was just wondering... if you never put your tama on pause how do you shower? I pause my while im in the shower because I take FOREVER in there. If my tam got sick while I was in the shower, it would be a death sentance.

little-love

• little-love user photo

Posted 06 October 2008 - 03:34 AM ( #54 )

I used to take my tamagotchi to school but now im not allowed so i taught my parents how to feed them and check on them and stuff like that then when i get home i do the rest. they dont mind to much cause its really simple. ;) :D :furawatchi: