The Jealous Tamagotchi part 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*mimitchi*

Reaction score
ok as we all know, mimitchi was about to go up to her room and make a plot to try to find out how furwatchi got smart. her story continues...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As mimitchi walked up to her room, she thought about furwatchi. How could she possibly be getting this smart? was she cheating? Mimitchi was yet to find out. She drew out a 3 point plan on a small piece of paper. It read like this: 1. Go to furwatchi's house 2. Bring a ladder 3. Peek inside her window, and find out how she was cheating. But then she thought about it for a moment. What if her parents catch her? She thought again. "I know!" she said "Ill go when no one is looking! Ill tell my parents i need time to study in my room, and then sneak out my window, get the ladder, and go to furwatchi's house. That night she was at the dinner table again with pizza. "Mom, Dad, i have to go up to my room and study for and hour or 2, so dont bother coming up there." she lied. "Ok honey. whatever you say." replied her mother. She then walked up stairs and out the window. Then snuck into the garage and got out the ladder. She tip -toed her way to furwatchi's house, just across the street. She put the ladder up to furwatchi's bedroom window. The next thing she new she couldn't believe what she saw...

find out more in part 3! :mellow: :huh:

Latest posts

Back