Jump to content


Photo
- - - - -

V5: Parent Evolutions


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked

Tama-zorz

  • tama-zorz user photo
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5 posts
  • Joined: 13-July 08

Posted 13 July 2008 - 08:52 AM ( #52 )

Um...

It says Planetchi comes from Planetchi but doesn't it come from Sunnytchi?

Edited by Tama-zorz, 13 July 2008 - 08:52 AM.


9tama9

  • 9tama9 user photo
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2 posts
  • Joined: 13-July 08

Posted 15 July 2008 - 12:40 AM ( #53 )

That Actually works

Tara678

  • tara678 user photo
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 180 posts
  • Joined: 12-March 06

Posted 18 July 2008 - 09:57 AM ( #54 )

ummm how do u know what they are if your using the dating show??? it doesn't show the names does it?

*nevermind*

Edited by Tara678, 18 July 2008 - 10:06 AM.


hearts2141

  • hearts2141 user photo
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 6 posts
  • Joined: 16-July 08

Posted 21 July 2008 - 09:05 AM ( #55 )

Large Family back to Normal Family
balance biscuit
mirror

Petite Family back to Normal Family
milk
magnifying glass

Ninja Family back to Normal Family
steamed bun
whistle


:rolleyes: :( :(

Tamagotchi Song

  • tamagotchi-song user photo
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 43 posts
  • Joined: 17-July 08

Posted 21 July 2008 - 11:50 AM ( #56 )

Thanks for the information! It is really good, there are some evalutions there I never knew there were.

*Tamagotchi Song*

memetchi107

  • memetchi107 user photo
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 25 posts
  • Joined: 28-July 08

Posted 31 July 2008 - 07:01 AM ( #57 )

thanks for the information! :D

budgie_girl

  • budgie-girl user photo
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 116 posts
  • Joined: 18-July 08

Posted 01 August 2008 - 05:44 PM ( #58 )

[QUOTE]I got sukatchi. it breeded with . i didnt get a Violet family.
help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


i know me 2. wuts the deal????

joetamaguy

  • joetamaguy user photo
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 9 posts
  • Joined: 03-August 08

Posted 04 August 2008 - 12:53 PM ( #59 )

dis helped me :marumimitchi:

lightning.tama

  • lightningtama user photo
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 14 posts
  • Joined: 05-August 08

Posted 06 August 2008 - 12:34 PM ( #60 )

in my opinion, some of the parent forms arent very pretty or cute. ;) :D

lightning.tama

  • lightningtama user photo
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 14 posts
  • Joined: 05-August 08

Posted 07 August 2008 - 11:24 AM ( #61 )

This is incorrect. Planetchi comes form Sunnytchi
:kusatchi:

no offense, but planetchi cant turn into planetchi because thats what it was before. :P

tamatownboy

  • tamatownboy user photo
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4 posts
  • Joined: 09-August 08

Posted 09 August 2008 - 03:42 PM ( #62 )

i got this 3, 560 dollar snack and it turned my hatugatchi into a kuromametchi! im so happy tomorrow i will b able to get married! :P ttyl tamafans

equreshi20

  • equreshi20 user photo
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3 posts
  • Joined: 08-August 08

Posted 11 August 2008 - 06:03 AM ( #63 )

If i've got a blended family, how can i make it into a named family, for example, the ninja family or something.

^^Planetchi^^

  • planetchi user photo
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1 posts
  • Joined: 16-August 08

Posted 17 August 2008 - 12:14 AM ( #64 )

All Tamagotchi v5 Users must read this!!!!!!!!

Click the fifth icon on your T. V5 And click V5, you will have two options "GAME" or "
MARRY" Choose game, when it is on standby point it at another tamagotchi v5 (if you know someone who has one) push all three buttons and it will play a myterrious game i think its in the kings castle because the king was there, but i may warn you theres a 93% chance it will not work and 7% chance it will, i had to try it like thirty times well sorry if it didnt work.

:lol: :( :) :wacko: :ph34r: ^_^

tamatownboy

  • tamatownboy user photo
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4 posts
  • Joined: 09-August 08

Posted 17 August 2008 - 01:13 PM ( #65 )

if you are wondering how to speed up the evolution of your tamagotchi v5 or you are wishing for the days to go by faster (when your an adult) so you can get married, Ive FOUND OUT HOW.
if you are interested, please follow these instructions carefully

NOTE:this only works on the day your tama evolved into a child, or teenager, or adult

1. change the time to 8:59 p.m. on your clock
2. wait one minute until they are asleep
3. then change the time to 11:59 p.m. and wait one minute
4. once the clock reaches twelve change the time one more time to 6:59 a.m. and wait one minute until they are awake
5. once your tamagotchi is awake you repeat this process again (starting from number 1)
6. Once they are awake again (after step 4) it should be 7:00 a.m.
7. after that do NOT change the time untill they evolve (at around 2:00 in the afternoon)

Now you dont have to wait 2 days to get your desired tama, i know i didnt want to

Thanks
:) :lol: :( :(

Edited by tamatownboy, 17 August 2008 - 01:14 PM.


memetchi107

  • memetchi107 user photo
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 25 posts
  • Joined: 28-July 08

Posted 17 August 2008 - 11:55 PM ( #66 )

hey how can i change large family to normal family

ukaneiscool

  • ukaneiscool user photo
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1 posts
  • Joined: 18-August 08

Posted 18 August 2008 - 12:29 PM ( #67 )

:( thx :D

nadito

  • nadito user photo
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10 posts
  • Joined: 17-August 08

Posted 18 August 2008 - 09:48 PM ( #68 )

:( thank you so very much for this information :) :( :D :blink: :blink: