zooreka?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i tink they are cute! ^.^ mine went up to the next level now hes a little lamb ^.^

I don't like Zooreka.

You can't do much with the pet, I like Chocopets a lot better.

It's quite annoying seeing a bunch of them in signatures.

No point for it, really. But it's cute. Just overrated.

It's OK. I agree with Zoria. But really, all over TamaTalk on people's signatures there's links that say stuff like "Don't click here" or "Beware!" and they're actually links to a Zooreka site. Those are really annoying. All you have to do is let your mouse hover over the lnk for a while to figure out what the link leads to. ><

Last edited by a moderator:
They are pointless and annoying. I made one for what? Half a day?

They. Are. Boring.

So, you click on a link, and get publicity for an imaginary pet? I dont get it.

i dont think its the BEST SITE ON TEH PLANET or somthin but i think its cute

I think Zooreka is cute, but gets a little annoying when you see "reverse psychology" when people say things like "Don't click here". I generally do whatever it says - I don't click it.

I had one once... I got rid of it after about half a day :mellow:

I have nothing against people who have one though :furawatchi:

Oh egad, yes, having an image.

Great fun.

You can't do anything with it; whats the point? I think the bunny heroes or whatever things are better by a long shot.

It's ok... I don't have one. Doglover10 yours is so cute!!!!

i have one in my siggy altho i like my freewebs better (also in siggy)

The last active post for this topic was created in 2008 - which is a wee bit past the 3 month timeframe set in place for Topic Bumping.

What if I find an old topic I'd like to post in??
If it is 3 months or older then you are more than welcome to create a new thread about that particular topic. There are many topics which seem to show up repeatedly over time (particular topics about favourite characters etc.) Members tend to respond better to a new version of an old thread than seeing the same old one come back.
Please be sure to check the date of the last post that was made before you make a post. Otherwise you are more than welcome to take part in a current discussion around a similar topic or create your own! :)

I'd recommend reading How to Recognize and Avoid Topic Bumping explained in our User's Guide. Thanks for understanding!

*topic closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back