Alfi.. V.4 log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alfi

Reaction score
After about a year of neglect, my Tamagotchi was started up again on Saturday, 22 March 2008, at exactly 3:30 pm. The egg hatched, showing me my beautiful little bunch of black pixels, whom I named Alfi (named after my puppy. Aww..).

After an hour, and many exciting games of Jump Rope, Alfi grew up, becoming a cute little Harutchi.

Now, my mission is to obtain a Tensaitchi, which is that crazy scientist dude. For whoever cares, I will keep you posted.

Onto other news, I'm considering buying a V.5. Would it be worth it? Please PM me with your answer.

Well, signing off.

Alfi.

:eek:

Alfi had his first day at preschool, tres cute, but managed to fall flat on his face. :eek: Ah well, better luck next time.

We've played a few games of Mimic, and it didn't take long before I realised that I really, really stink at it. He also met my sister's tama, called Nick, and they're good friends now. :D

Oh, what joy this little toy brings.

Well, that's my rather short update.

Alfi. :eek:

Nothing much happened today; Alfi and I won a couple of games of Mimic, and his stats are now 36,21,40. He recieved some poo in the mail, which made him cry. :( He lost all his happy hearts, which was mildly annoying. On the bright side, he has recieved about three love hearts in the past two days.

I'm waiting for him to turn into a teenager, and he can't wait to go to school.

So, that's all I have to say today. W..

OH!

Alfi just made a beeping noise, and I looked down to find he had grown into a Young Mametchi. :D

Oh, the joys of motherhood.

Well, that's it from me today; Alfi and I are off to TamaTown.

Alfi: :furawatchi:

Latest posts

Back