IF I STARTED A RAFFLE...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VioletetchiGirl101

Reaction score
now i have some choices but has ti be under 1,500 dollors and can only be one thing.

give me your user and why you want it. this is kinda like wugnuts raffle. (emmatutu)

if you win pls pm me and can't be an exclusive item. If you win you may only register one more time and win so u can only win 2 times to be fair.

I voted pool, but changed my mind.

I would probably like a bookcase, mainly because my room is cluttered with books and can't afford one considering how much I have to take care of my pet. A blue one would do fine, seeing as it is relatively cheap :angry:

Is that good enough for you?

(Account: UnderthePink)

I voted pool, but changed my mind.I would probably like a bookcase, mainly because my room is cluttered with books and can't afford one considering how much I have to take care of my pet. A blue one would do fine, seeing as it is relatively cheap :D

Is that good enough for you?

(Account: UnderthePink)
omg your underthepink we weree sending gifts back an forth to each other. im vannessahudgensfan10

UMm, i voted pool because i have a yard but all it has in it is a plant and a toy truck, so o thought it would look good.

I want one because i have only 1 webie and i dont have many nice things. :D

UMm, i voted pool because i have a yard but all it has in it is a plant and a toy truck, so o thought it would look good.I want one because i have only 1 webie and i dont have many nice things. :angry:
im sorry but you are not elegable for it because you did not include your webkinz username.

im also adding all my friends outside of Tamatalk

the winner is: cutiepiestars

i did do this fair. i wrote you all on a paper and folded them and picked. now if you have won you can play 1 more time to be fair and not to worry if you've aredy entered you don't have to do it again. congrats to the winner and good luck to everyone. my next picking will be on monday so get those entrys in and fast.

now i have some choices but has ti be under 1,500 dollors and can only be one thing.
give me your user and why you want it. this is kinda like wugnuts raffle. (emmatutu)

if you win pls pm me and can't be an exclusive item. If you win you may only register one more time and win so u can only win 2 times to be fair.
My username is: carrie08.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back