having trouble w/ v4.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KendallsMom

Reaction score
Does anyone have v4.5 or did everyone jump right to the v5? -that may be a wise choice for those who are contemplating on which one to buy.

It appears noone has gone through the trouble of research and/or documenting data for the v4.5. I am really having a hard time finding ANY topics on it, with the exception of the shop codes. We found the growth chart a long time ago but searching for it has gotten me zilch today(seriously I have spent the last 40 minutes searching and still nothing!) I am usually pretty good about trying to find what I need 1st without having to ask, but with so many posts on here with the same topics, asking the same questions, it makes it extra hard to do that. So I apologize if I am cluttering up the board with more of the same... :furawatchi:

Any help is much appreciated. :blink:

Click here.

If you're looking for a growth chart just click on the link and it leads you to a character chart topic that Binary posted. Also, try looking in the 'Tamagotchi Tips and Tricks' section and search for any Version 4.5 tricks/tips. Hope it helps, PM for any questions, I own a V4.5 so I might be able to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back