TAMA+GOTCHI=NOT TOY , not GAME!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilmono

Reaction score
Ok.....ive been having serious problems! It just gets so annoying when people at my school(and elsewhere places) keep saying Tamas are toys! or.."Tamas are games"

I keep having to tell them that its a virtual pet!

So ppl plz comment this topic if you r having the same problem over and over again!

:wacko: :ph34r: :furawatchi:

Which Is A Toy And A Game Put Together O_O

Toy + Game + Pet = Tamagotchi

u noe if u go to Japan Thy Have Signs Tat Say ''Tamagotchi Toys Available Now''

O_O LMAO~ ur wrong lulz!

*EDITED: We don't need rude replies on the forums. Please be kind. -TW/P*

Last edited by a moderator:
ChaOsBanditt please dont be like that, thats insulting.Oh, and lilmono it is a toy, and it has games but its technically not a game I guess but you dont have to get angry over that, its a toy that has games, and its a virtual pet..."Off off and away!" ----P.s. and ChaOsBanditt, lilmono doesnt have to believe anyone, havent you ever heard of [SIZE=11pt]"Ripley's believe it or not"?[/SIZE] everyone has their beliefs..now-"Off off and away!"

LMAO i c why u have bad Karmau dont believe others =\ and cant get things through ur thick HEAD! ;)
Um...don't you think that was a little insulting? And rude? And mean? And...well, you get the idea. :) Please be careful what you say before posting!

Anyway, lilmono, I party agree with you. I think it's a virtual pet, but it's somewhat like a toy. And, like luckyrocket95 said, it's a toy that has games. Whadda ya know, it's half-and-half! :huh: (In my opinion.)

Technically they are toys. But they are awesome toys, for any age. I get made fun of sometimes. This is waht people some times say:

" Wow Quinn, you still play with tamagotchs!"

"What is that (in a mean voice)"

"Those are for girls"

But I have a topic about this and like 30 people replied, and they helped me alot.

Hope I helped

YOU GUYS ARE SOOOOO WRONG !!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS NOT OFFENSIVE

:furawatchi: :) :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :furawatchi: :gozarutchi: :hitodetchi: :pochitchi: :mametchi: :nazotchi: :mimitchi: :kusatchi: :nyatchi:

I find it annoying when people think that Tamagotchi are like video games. Maybe it's because it takes so long to play the games on the v3-v5?

I get made fun of for this. They think they're babyish. Well, they don't know how hard it is to raise them. And they think they're girly. My parents say I'm too old for them. I'm not that. They should mind their own business. Tamagotchi are us. We put them together and choose their path. It's like a tree. The root sticks soil and the tree together, and if you remove the tree, you remove the bonding through their time. So when they say no more tamas, no more us.

It does get annoying...like the other day when i got my Jinsei plus (as the V4.5 is titled in the UK) and the reciept had it labelled as electronic game.

ChaOsBanditt please dont be like that, thats insulting.Oh, and lilmono it is a toy, and it has games but its technically not a game I guess but you dont have to get angry over that, its a toy that has games, and its a virtual pet..."Off off and away!" ----P.s. and ChaOsBanditt, lilmono doesnt have to believe anyone, havent you ever heard of [SIZE=11pt]"Ripley's believe it or not"?[/SIZE] everyone has their beliefs..now-"Off off and away!"
yesss! in one of my Ripleys' there is, unfortunatley, in the 'totally obsessed' section, i saw something about the tama-graveyard for the Ps (when they would never come back and you had to buy a new one).

to some people tamas arent games. they are friends.

cecib :D

p.s, dont say bad things about people. it is insulting. :mimitchi:

Ok.....ive been having serious problems! It just gets so annoying when people at my school(and elsewhere places) keep saying Tamas are toys! or.."Tamas are games"
I keep having to tell them that its a virtual pet!

So ppl plz comment this topic if you r having the same problem over and over again!

:angry: :( :)
I agree. They aren't "toys" or "games". They are pets.

But how do you handle it ? do you yell or explode ? or do you calmly explain.

Even if you do , after the 100th time hearing it , you have to be patient with the people who insist their opinion.

Hmm Well It Is A Toy

I Read The Instructions =) and it said its a toy like

''QUOTE''

/!\ CAUTION: PLEASE READ BEFORE PLAYING WITH TOY

-Do Not : 1 aim toy at anyone,2)hit anyone with toy,3)

poke anyone with toy,4)swing toy at anyon,5) step on toy.

-Be Careful not to pinch fingers with hinged parts of toy

well this is wut it says so i believe its a toy (not to be mean D: )

i am jsut saying and quoting =) and it is a game it has games

(the first tamagotchi was made for being a pocket toy [which means a

toy u can carry and go places with u to make u not bored ] )

=) well this is wut i believe and im sticking to it :angry:

Hmm Well It Is A Toy I Read The Instructions =) and it said its a toy like

''QUOTE''

/!\ CAUTION: PLEASE READ BEFORE PLAYING WITH TOY

-Do Not : 1 aim toy at anyone,2)hit anyone with toy,3)

poke anyone with toy,4)swing toy at anyon,5) step on toy.

-Be Careful not to pinch fingers with hinged parts of toy

well this is wut it says so i believe its a toy (not to be mean D: )

i am jsut saying and quoting =) and it is a game it has games

(the first tamagotchi was made for being a pocket toy [which means a

toy u can carry and go places with u to make u not bored ] )

=) well this is wut i believe and im sticking to it :)
You make a good point.

i belive it as a toy or as a virtual pet, because it accually is both but alot of people perfer if you call it a virtual pet, if someone sees me playing around with my "thing" (tama) i dont care if they say "cool toy" or if they say "i love virtual pets" or something like that, i am 11 so this "age issue" people have doesn't affect me because this kind of "thing" is geared to my age (that is what the manufactures say around 10 or older) but most people will call you out if your like 20 and you play a tama, i personally think there is nothing wrong with it, because everyone deseves fun!!

Technically they are toys. But they are awesome toys, for any age. I get made fun of sometimes. This is waht people some times say:

" Wow Quinn, you still play with tamagotchs!"

"What is that (in a mean voice)"

"Those are for girls"

But I have a topic about this and like 30 people replied, and they helped me alot.

Hope I helped

--------------------

~QuinnK

KutchipatchiIsAwesome:]

<< TRUE. Because They Are Toys, They Are Virtual Pets, AND they are games because they are a small TOY, which CONTAINS A VIRTUAL CHARACTER, And You Get To Play GAMES, to Earn POINTS, To Get ITEMS, And PLAY! Tamagotchis Can Be For Any Age, (LikeQuinnSaid) 3&- Not Very Good. But Any Age Higher, Its Fine Because They Are Fun Toys You Can Play Games With And Play With Your Pet.

TaMaFrEaK77 :wub: :angry: :lol: :angry: :angry: :mimitchi: ;) :angry: :wub: :angry:

Hooo boy! I know what you mean Tamafreak. People always tell me that I am WAY too old for tamagotchi.... My GRANDFATHER has one for crying out loud.....Phew...

On topic, I think that tamagotchi are PETS.

Not toys, not games, not virtual/electronic pets....just pets.

Dude, Tamagotchis are so obviously toys.

They're games too.

It's both a toy and a video game of sorts.

Isn't that what we like though?

Speaking for myself, I love both toys and video games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back