favorite book

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like LOTS more, but out of that, The Secret Garden. I think its the only one I read out of those

Give it time. Its not a chat room where peoplet alk instanly :(

I hate all those books. Where is an "Other"?

Good.

Harry Potter seires

Death Note

Full Metal Alchemist

Bridge To Teribithia

James and the Giant Peach

World Of Warcraft

Amulet

I guess it wouldn't be that surprising if I say I absolutely love the Twilight Series? XD.

I like other books to though, don't get me wrong. I could barely read New Moon. It made me sick how Stephenie Meyer could just ditch Edward like that ^_^ On the other hand, she made up for that with the ending and Eclipse. I can't wait for the Twilight movie and Breaking Dawn :) Midnight Sun as well.

I also like Bridge to Teribithia. That book... It was really well written and I love the use of description~<3 Katherine Paterson has also inspired me to excel along the lines of descriptive writing. I used to be really into persuasive essays, but I was converted.

I loved Farenheight 451. There was barely any dialouge (Which I hate :wacko: ) but the way the author made everything seem so real... Like the beginning when he is burning the book... Its like you can actually see that! I also liked it for other reasons. But! One thing I hated was that it was about firemen whos job was to burn the houses books where held in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Picking one book? Not possible.

Here I go.

The Harry Potter series were awesome. 'Nuff said.

For some reason, I really liked the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series. Like..a lot. I dunno why.

From what I read of The Hound of the Baskervilles, I really liked it. But then my book got stolen. Dang.

And all of Natasha Friend's books. I like how she writes about people with real problems..bulimia, an alcoholic dad, divorce. She puts things into perspective.

Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry. That was really good too. I loved it. It made me think. The whole series was pretty good. Things were so hard for them back in the 1930's. Plus, dealing with the Depression.

A Seperate Peace was really good. I'm the only one out of like, my whole class who liked it. It has a good message about forgiveness and friendship.

[SIZE=7pt]Pretty Little Devils by Nancy Holder. For teenagers. The bad things about it, is that it swears alot. But it's good alright, I keep on reading it over and over again.[/SIZE]

Out of those, Warriors. But dude, there are alot more that I lurve. Like Fruba, Twilight, The Fire Within, Eragon, Harry Potter, The Roman Mysteries, My Life as A Quant..

Last edited by a moderator:
Out of those, Definately Laura Ingalls Wilder's series. (Little House on the Prairie)

Otherwise, I love the book "If I Just Had Two Wings".

Wow. I must have problems. I really found the Twillight series quite awful compared to some authors who are very talented, and yet, they aren't known. (Virginia Francis Schwarts, The guy who wrote RavenQuest....)

I love the Harry Potter series, My Sister's Keeper, Black Beauty, The Crowthistle Chronicles, Artemis Fowl, Lord of the Rings, the Hobbit, Pride and Prejudice, Angel Falls....that's all I can name for now

Latest posts

Back