Sign in to follow this  
MarissaOfB3K

Question about snacks

Question

I've heard you guys say in order to get a Mimitchi, you must not feed your pet any snacks. Well, I just had my 2nd generation yesterday, and the parent is going to be leaving in an hour or so probably. I only have 3 happy hearts right now, and not enough weight to play a game.

So basically, I'm just wondering if I were to feed my pet a snack right now, would it affect my chances of getting a Mimitchi?

EDIT: I just got it to play a game, and the heart went up, but a few seconds later it went back down again! I don't know what to do. >_<

8 answers to this question

i could be wrong, but I don't think snacks are a factor in getting mimitchi or not. To my understanding, it's you can't be missing more than one heart in a category at a time. And if a heart empties, fill it up asap. Although, I'm dumb and I don't know all there is to know about how to get certain characters.

yeah, its fine to feed it sacks, the no snack thing was an idea thrown around to maybe get a secret character

(which im currently trying)

[quote name='joeotchi' date='Oct 1 2006, 05:08 AM'] i fed mine 7 snacks n i got mimitchi :blink: :D [/quote]
Really??? Cool! ;)
I'm planning to get a Memetchi for now! is ther a trick for getting it? :huh:

[quote name='joeotchi' date='Oct 1 2006, 05:08 AM'] i fed mine 7 snacks n i got mimitchi :mimitchi: :mimitchi: [/quote]
Really??? Cool! :lol:
I'm planning to get a Memetchi for now! is ther a trick for getting it? :huh:

Welll, fill up his hearts. If he gains weight more than 3 pounds off his base weight then work it off by playing games.