Question about snacks

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarissaOfB3K

Reaction score
I've heard you guys say in order to get a Mimitchi, you must not feed your pet any snacks. Well, I just had my 2nd generation yesterday, and the parent is going to be leaving in an hour or so probably. I only have 3 happy hearts right now, and not enough weight to play a game.

So basically, I'm just wondering if I were to feed my pet a snack right now, would it affect my chances of getting a Mimitchi?

EDIT: I just got it to play a game, and the heart went up, but a few seconds later it went back down again! I don't know what to do. >_<

Last edited by a moderator:
i could be wrong, but I don't think snacks are a factor in getting mimitchi or not. To my understanding, it's you can't be missing more than one heart in a category at a time. And if a heart empties, fill it up asap. Although, I'm dumb and I don't know all there is to know about how to get certain characters.

rite now im a young mimitchi i got a mametchi on my last gen... soo i think its ok to feed it snacks :rolleyes:

yeah, its fine to feed it sacks, the no snack thing was an idea thrown around to maybe get a secret character

(which im currently trying)

Welll, fill up his hearts. If he gains weight more than 3 pounds off his base weight then work it off by playing games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back