How to Vistit

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaGal23

Reaction score
How Can I get my V4 to VIsit My V4.5. I tried and It wouldn't work? If anyone body can help me, that would be great!

First, go to the connection option (the icon in the far right, top corner) and select the "Ver. 4" option on your v4, and the "V4&4.5" option on your v4.5. Three options will pop up next on both of them, the first one is 'game', the next is 'present' and the last is 'visit'.

The game option will start an animated game (note: you do not control your characters at this time) that the two tamas will play with each other. The present option will make one tama give a present such as a flower to the other tama. The visit option will simply let the tamas see each other and do things such as play ball, sing, dance, or go to the park and play on the see-saw.

Whichever option you pick, though, it has to be the same option. Once you select the option on both of them, it will go to a screen that say 'stand by' at the top. Once you are there, you need to press the enter button (a.k.a. the middle button, or the B button), on one of the tamas (and preferably only one, there's less errors that way), and soon after, the other one will go to the 'connecting' screen as well and your tamas will have immediate contact with each other. If one or both of the screens show up as 'fail' just keep trying to press the enter button; it should work eventually. :angry:

I hope that helps!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back