Photo
- - - - -

I need help

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Inuyasha_somad

• inuyasha-somad user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 22 July 2005 - 11:56 PM ( #1 )

#1 I only get :puroperatchi: and :furawatchi: s I wanna get somthing else I never got a: Kunitchi the lol guy :hitodetchi: or a memetchi or a taragotchi or a robogotchi or a hanagotchi or a maskitchi or a gozaruchi. Why?
#2 wat does debugged means could u tell me? o:

Replies

Views

Started

22 Jul 2005

Last Post

23 Jul 2005

sparkythepenguin

• sparkythepenguin user photo

Posted 23 July 2005 - 01:21 AM ( #2 )

#1, you probably treat your tama very well. To get some other kinds, try being a bit more neglectful. It sounds mean but it's the only thing.
#2, there's already a topic about this but I'll tell you anyway. Debugging allows you to choose any character you like and put the tama in hyperspeed. There is a guide to debugging at dmag.com, you need Adobe Reader to read it but it's worth it.

lilyflower

• lilyflower user photo

Posted 23 July 2005 - 02:44 AM ( #3 )

wow you must be a good owner if you only get mametchi or mimitchi. If you want to get other charaters try treating it a bit worse, leave it alone for half an hour, or don't train it. It shouldn't be too hard.

Debugging is where you open your Tama up and make a pencil mark inside. I don't recomend it, there's no telling whether or not you'll be able to put it back together, you might find that your tama won't work.

Hope this answered your questions.