HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maddy30318091

Reaction score
with my dinkie dino rakuraku dinokun I already put a link to youtube to my dinkie dino asking if it is fake here is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05nJ3xVqnKk it has not gotten answered yet :sob: I am almost in tears I am so frustrated. All I want is some help lease well if someone out there cares then here is my question I have no games why? is it a fake? how do I turn off the sound ? where i the game mode? is there a pause? that is all I want to know bye I am about to cry :D :( :angry:

Well, if no one wants to help me then maybe I should quit tamatalk and go to youtube maybe the people there would be more helpful and nice. I guess no one want to help me If somebdy does not help me soon I am going to go to a different tamagotchi place and they will be nicer than here on tamatalk If nobody respodes soon I will end up HATING tamatalk -_- :wub:

looks like no one cares tamatalk people are not nice youtube people are probably waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay nicer and are more helpful with problems that are not being fixed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate tamatalk officially

Ok, you know what "Princess", I'm sorry I couldn't Help. Maybe try to take another video or picture and post it, or post this in a topis that already says "Dinkie Dino!" or something! I understand that you are frustrated, and believe me, I would be soo angry! But you need to calm down! And it's not like you waited too long for answer, 24 hours? Come on! That's probably why people don't want to answer you, because you are acting rude! And you know what, you don't have to put the word "hate" in here. You need to calm down and maybe repost this under a topic with Dinkie Dino already in it or something.

Ok, you know what "Princess", I'm sorry I couldn't Help. Maybe try to take another video or picture and post it, or post this in a topis that already says "Dinkie Dino!" or something! I understand that you are frustrated, and believe me, I would be soo angry! But you need to calm down! And it's not like you waited too long for answer, 24 hours? Come on! That's probably why people don't want to answer you, because you are acting rude! And you know what, you don't have to put the word "hate" in here. You need to calm down and maybe repost this under a topic with Dinkie Dino already in it or something.
Ok "Princess" I did not wait 24 hours I waited weeks for my answer! but it does not matter about my dinkie dino anymore it was dieing so I got a hammer and smashed it up bye bye stupid dinkie dino DO NOT RESPOND BACK TO ME I DON'T WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU don't call me a princess I hate that!!! you are probably a princess yourself!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sorry everyone for being rude especially to you connectionrules I overeacted a lot. I am just so frustrated I killed the dinokun. I am sorry

Latest posts

Back