V5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~*Danni~*

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]I personally think that the V5 is just going a bit far here, don't you think? I mean, why 3 characters, it was perfetly fine with one, huh? I have also noticed, correct me lease if I am wrong that, they can only connect with other V5 tamas, no other version. [/SIZE]

They also took out the Job and school thing aswell which I think makes is less fun, they added new features to replace that but, not as good ones. Aswell, what with the .5 versions? Why can't they save it for another full version?

Tell me what YOU think!

~*Danni~*

The V5 is just OK, not fantastic. I got my first tama at Christmas, the V4.5, and it kept dying on toddler stage. But when I learned about the Hungry and Happy hearts, I loved it! But when I got my V5, things went down. OK on generation 1 and 2 it was fun, but as time goes on, it gets boring. I'm on generation 6, and I've paused it and returned to my V4.5!

Does it get really Boring???? I am on Gen 1!

I personnally love my V5 at the Moment!!!

But you guys are scaring me into thinking it as just a waste of Money!

Kind Regards

TAMAGIRL2008

ooo

O

i think they should at least add a connecting feature where if ur connecting with previous versions u choose which tama goes to the other tama then connect and they replace the medicine icon with the tv and put medicine in food icon and keep items in game/activity so u can keep the jobs do u agree?

Does it get really Boring???? I am on Gen 1!
I personnally love my V5 at the Moment!!!

But you guys are scaring me into thinking it as just a waste of Money!

Kind Regards

TAMAGIRL2008

ooo

O
My point exactly :eek:

I just got my v4.5 and am super happy with it. It was exactly what I was looking for. I have not personally tried the v5 but reading posts it sounds like I would prefur v4.5 over v5. :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like it! But you have to get used to it. It is really easy but in a way kinda hard. But there is so much that you can do. I like it alot and I always will. I just like wondering what is going to happen next, what character I am going to get next and all of the wonders you can discover. Is just a really good thing, and it keeps me occupied:]

~QuinnK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back