Webkinz Raffle

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonFire411

Reaction score
I'm having a raffle. So if you wanna be in it, please post your webkinz user name in here. I will try to have more than one raffle and i will try to do different prizes for each raffle. Please also put suggestions for prizes(not too pricey)

The prizes (you pick one if you win the first raffle):

-Amaryllis

-barrel cactus

-bamboo tree

-beach sand castle

-space jukebox

-stainless steel clock

-sunburst clock

Please also put suggestions for prizes(not too pricey). I may use it! Also when you put your suggestion, i would really like it if you told how expensive it is. I could get more kinzcash, so maybe i can do something more pricey for the next one(if i do another one).

If i like your idea and it is not too pricey, and you want it if you win, i'll get it for you(the winner).

One more thing: If you buy prizes for the raffle(but they need to be good enough), and give them to me, in the next raffle(or the one we're doing if it's still going), your name will be put in times how much you gave me +1(so if you gave six gifts your name would be put in seven times, not seven more times). I will also thank you in this thread for the donation. If you donate more than one and we don't i don't use them all for the raffle, i will try to send them back to u.

My username:CutiePieStars

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm having a raffle. So if you wanna be in it, please post your webkinz user name in here. I will try to have more than one raffle and i will try to do different prizes for each raffle. Please also put suggestions for prizes(not too pricey) The prizes (you pick one if you win the first raffle):

-Amaryllis

-barrel cactus

-bamboo tree

-beach sand castle

Please also put suggestions for prizes(not too pricey). I may use it!
My username is: carrie08

I would suggest you using:

Corsair Cannon ( 400 kinzcash )

Stainless Steel Clock ( 300 kinzcash ) It displays the real kinztime!

Thanks for letting me be in your raffle!!!

Thank you to Carrie08 to be the first for donating and for donating:

-space jukebox

-stainless steel clock

-sunburst clock

so we can have more raffles. i have one! ill donate
Thank you to VioletchiGirl101 for donating:

-sunburst wall clock

-Amaryllis

-beach sand castle

Can i have your user name so you can be in the raffle?

Okay, I'm picking at 3:30 today. So if you want to be in the raffle, give me your user name, and VioletchiGirl, I'll use the mikki account.

currently, the prizes are(you pick one if you are the winner):

-amaryllis

-barrel cactus

-bammboo tree

-beach sand castle

-space jukebox

-sumburst

-stainless steel clock

And mikki10124 is the winner!!

I'll have another raffle. Anyone can still join, THE SECOND RAFFLE!!!

Any suggestions or donations?

And mikki10124 is the winner!! I'll have another raffle. Anyone can still join, THE SECOND RAFFLE!!!

Any suggestions or donations?
carrie08

hey! webkinz is awesome eh?!

anyway... :)

username: chocokiwi

suggestion:

you should give out a

miniature orange tree (90 kc)

juniper bonsai tree (185 kc)

or an awesome: bamboo bed (650 kc)

good idea! :)

I did the raffle, and whale1999 won! I will pm them to notify. I'm having a THIRD RAFFLE, anyone can join, so comon and join.

note:If you in the previous raffle, please enter your username again to be in the third raffle and quote this post.

I did the raffle, and whale1999 won! I will pm them to notify. I'm having a THIRD RAFFLE, anyone can join, so comon and join.
note:If you in the previous raffle, please enter your username again to be in the third raffle and quote this post.
carrie08

Thank you to carrie08 for

donating:

-modern lamp

-funky girl lamp

-gem hunt box

username: professerumbridge

suggestions: any food, if cheap, lots

if expensive, few

thx!! ;) :blink: :p

My webkinz username:rainbowbunny227

I really,really want another item.A cool item,of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back