the jonas brothers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

isablah4ever

Reaction score
I am so annoyed of the jonas brothers. I hate them so much for a few reasons.

1: They work for disneychannel. Disneychannel is just so bad. and not the shows suck, but it teaches kids that u have to make sure u r wearing good stuff or like have to be dating. My frends sister is interested in dating and she is in FIRST GRADE.

2: They don't write their own songs. And ppl will curse at u if u hate them. My frend made a shirt that said "I HATE THE JONAS BROTHERS" and i was proud because she was brave and guess how many ppl cursed at her. 35! And like 15 high fives. Why get mad at someone for their opinion? pshh.

3: I hate them.

You'd hate them even more if you heard them sing live. x.x I think my brain melted..

But, the music board is up ahead, dude.

Last edited by a moderator:
*Topic moved to '(Non)TamaTalk: Stuff We Listen To'* just means that you posted this topic in the wrong place :furawatchi:

I don't really listen to the Jonas Brothers that much so I don't have a real solid opinion of them.

Chatterbox

PS: Make sure you stay respectful while posting your opinions :huh:

It just really ticks me off that,like,last year,they were just some random nobody band that made songs for Disney movies,now they're apparently the biggest band ever. I'm like "WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?!" I was looking through one of my friend's magazines when I was at her house and they had these survey results. One of the questions was "Band you'd invite to your birthday" and the choices were, The Jonas Brothers,Fall Out Boy,and NLT. Here were the results:

NLT 2%,Fall Out Boy 3%,Jonas Brothers 95%

It's like "WHAT THE CRAP?!" I just wanna know how they became famous so freaking fast!

^ They suddenly sky-rocketed to fame. I think it all started with S.O.S. That was a hee-uge hit. Then they were on an episode of Hannah Montana, then their in a movie called 'Camp Rock' and their getting ready to have their show, J.O.N.A.S. premeire in October. Oh yes people, their gonna be like the next High School Musical stars!

Thier also wonderful role-models because they get very well along with their brothers.

I think they sing good, and Kevin rulez at the guitar! :)

As for me, I love love love them! Thier one of my totally favorite bands! Please don't say anything mean to me. But I love them equally with Miley Cyrus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jonas Brothers are not big in my opinon, nor will they ever get any where if they ever wanted to be serious with their music.

If "making it" in this industry was having teenie girls worship you, well then they've made it pretty far.

But if making it were changing the music industry, or leaving your mark in music forever, they are far from it.

I hate the Jonas Brothers. They came out of no where and became mega-super-famous. In this J-14 magazine I have, it says "Hottest in ROCK." The choices were: My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Plain white T's, Paramore, Jonas Brothers, Simple Plan, Good Charlotte, Boys Liek Girls, Daughtry, and Panic. And guess which one got voted number 1. xP They are so NOT Rock in my opinion. People these days don't know what Rock is anymore. They like totally changed rock into something that I can't even explain.

Okay, I'm going off topic. Sorry. But just to sum this up: I hate the Jonas Brothers.

I hate the Jonas Brothers. They came out of no where and became mega-super-famous. In this J-14 magazine I have, it says "Hottest in ROCK." The choices were: My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Plain white T's, Paramore, Jonas Brothers, Simple Plan, Good Charlotte, Boys Liek Girls, Daughtry, and Panic. And guess which one got voted number 1. xP They are so NOT Rock in my opinion. People these days don't know what Rock is anymore. They like totally changed rock into something that I can't even explain.
Okay, I'm going off topic. Sorry. But just to sum this up: I hate the Jonas Brothers.
Haha, it's just cause that's J-14.

Pick up something like, Alternative Press (AP Magazine) or Guitar World and they won't have anything Jonas Brothers in there. You know why? Cause they know what rock is and what it's about.

J-14, Tiger Beat, M Magazine. They know NOTHING about rock because they're designed for younger girls who focus on bands looks, and what's cool and in.

^ They suddenly sky-rocketed to fame. I think it all started with S.O.S. That was a hee-uge hit. Then they were on an episode of Hannah Montana, then their in a movie called 'Camp Rock' and their getting ready to have their show, J.O.N.A.S. premeire in October. Oh yes people, their gonna be like the next High School Musical stars!
Thier also wonderful role-models because they get very well along with their brothers.

I think they sing good, and Kevin rulez at the guitar! :rolleyes:

As for me, I love love love them! Thier one of my totally favorite bands! Please don't say anything mean to me. But I love them equally with Miley Cyrus.
Noooo...D: Not hsm.

Arg, I don't hate the Jonas Brothers, it's just, meh, whatever. It does bug me how they're so idolized, though. At every concert there's tons of screaming girls. You couldn't hear the music if you wanted to. My mom said that's the way early Beatles concerts were. Personally, I think the Beatles are more scream-worthy than the Jonas Brothers.

I'm just sick of Disney altogether.

Noooo...D: Not hsm.
Arg, I don't hate the Jonas Brothers, it's just, meh, whatever. It does bug me how they're so idolized, though. At every concert there's tons of screaming girls. You couldn't hear the music if you wanted to. My mom said that's the way early Beatles concerts were. Personally, I think the Beatles are more scream-worthy than the Jonas Brothers.

I'm just sick of Disney altogether.
They've got tons of fans. It's acually amazing when you see music videos of their concerts and all of those people! :lol:

But I don't see why you guys don't like them. I don't wanna fight, but, what if Fall Out Boy or Panic at the disco was on disney? Would you go cry in a hole? Or would you still like them? What's so bad about disney? There's still tons of great disney shows. If you watch Toon Disney you'll get House of Mouse where they show lots of disney cartoons. Then there's disney channel where mostly theres live shows like Hannah Montana. I love the disney movies like 'Meet the Robinsons', and my new fav is 'Enchanted'.

I feel like I'm the only one that likes the Jonas Brothers. :rolleyes: I know I'm not, but that's what it feels like.

P.S. I don't know why they call it 'rock'. On itunes they say it's 'pop'. Although, their song 'Hold On' is pretty rockish, and so was 'I Wan'na Be Like You'.

They've got tons of fans. It's acually amazing when you see music videos of their concerts and all of those people! :angry:
But I don't see why you guys don't like them. I don't wanna fight, but, what if Fall Out Boy or Panic at the disco was on disney? Would you go cry in a hole? Or would you still like them? What's so bad about disney? There's still tons of great disney shows. If you watch Toon Disney you'll get House of Mouse where they show lots of disney cartoons. Then there's disney channel where mostly theres live shows like Hannah Montana. I love the disney movies like 'Meet the Robinsons', and my new fav is 'Enchanted'.

I feel like I'm the only one that likes the Jonas Brothers. :blink: I know I'm not, but that's what it feels like.

P.S. I don't know why they call it 'rock'. On itunes they say it's 'pop'. Although, their song 'Hold On' is pretty rockish, and so was 'I Wan'na Be Like You'.
Well, I know my favorite band wouldn't fit in with Disney. They cuss to much XD

I love Disney. I grew up watching movies like Hercules and Little Mermaid. And I still love watching them.

But for me, it's not specifically Disney that annoys me, it's just people who come out of Disney aren't worth the fame they get. You know how many great bands are trying to make it? A lot. And it's not fair that people with half their talent can get that "fame" (I guess) faster. They haven't paid their dues like other bands do.

I think they sing good, and Kevin rulez at the guitar! :blink:

I'm not asking you to hate them, but before you verify your statement that they can sing, look up Jonas Brothers Live Performance and listen.

Though, nobody can really sing these days in the pop genre. Its all musical makeovers.

I'm not asking you to hate them, but before you verify your statement that they can sing, look up Jonas Brothers Live Performance and listen.

Though, nobody can really sing these days in the pop genre. Its all musical makeovers.
Nobody can sing as good in concert compared to a music video. Unless their lip-synching. I think I've noticed Miley Cyrus lip-synching on some of her concert videos. :blink: Because I've heard her sing normally and her voice will crack, she'll be a little off key here and there, and stuff like that. Just think about it; their running around, and jumping, dancing... They can't sound as good as to when their in a studio recording.

But I think they sing really good. If you hear Joe sing on the commercial for Camp Rock you'll see. He sounds good.

Talented boys... :angry:

But that's just my opinion. :blink:

Haha, it's just cause that's J-14.
Pick up something like, Alternative Press (AP Magazine) or Guitar World and they won't have anything Jonas Brothers in there. You know why? Cause they know what rock is and what it's about.

J-14, Tiger Beat, M Magazine. They know NOTHING about rock because they're designed for younger girls who focus on bands looks, and what's cool and in.
Yeah, that's true. My dad bought me a TigerBeat magazine today and guess what...The Jonas Brothers are on like EVERY page. I got scared.

Yeah, that's true. My dad bought me a TigerBeat magazine today and guess what...The Jonas Brothers are on like EVERY page. I got scared.
That's skry, sorry you had to see that XD

Yeahh so um...MUSE plays really REALLY REALLY amazing live. At first I thought it was a music video or something but it wasn't. Soo if you listen to the quality of other bands playing vs. the quality that the Jo Bros give...well, let's just say the moms who paid $1,000+ to see Hannah Montana for their spoiled children, wasted their money.

^ You say that muse sounds great in concert. Do they have 46 billion girls screaming like their dying? (xD that sounded funny) If all those people wouldn't scream maybe they'd focus and sound a little better.

I've never been to a concert so I really can't answer if they sound bad or not. The only time I thought they sounded bad was... well I was gonna say in 'I wanna be like you' but they still sounded good, they just ruined the classic song. It was too rock-ish. That's the only song so far that I wasn't pleased with.

Latest posts

Back