Caramelldansen. ^_^ OMG CUTENESS OVERLOAD!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surfer_girl

Reaction score
I love Caramelldansen!

A lot of those are on my favorites on Youtube (maybe you've noticed my long Caramelldansen lisr of favorite Youtube vids in the Favorite Youtube Video topic ^^)

I also have some to share ^^

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I love those things!! The full versions of the

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.pngone were the best! WARNING: the full pikachu one may kill you due to cuteness!!! :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Caramelldansen PWNS.

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png <- The Misheard Lyrics. To pee in Sasuke's room...[SIZE=30pt]WHAT THE FUDGECOOKIES?!?!?!?[/SIZE] *dies of laughter* *comes back from dead still laughing*

https://youtube.com/watch?v=OVcewUPbROU&feature=related <- Warning: This may cause hallucinations of Ronald McDonald dancing in your bedroom. This vid makes me wonder if I should scream or keep watching.

SO KAWAII CUTENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDD *squeals*
Pokemon Characters!! :eek:

Brock Version. XDD

Chikorita and Charmander OMGKAWAII!

Pikachu Version: I died of overload of cuteness. :)

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
~

____ ____

<

( ) Ok, they actually are pretty cute, but some of them dance weird. I don't often say that Pokémon are that cute. This one is cool though! Why's there no sound on my speakers but? Oh, right, they weren't turned up aaah! :mimitchi: silly me! :mametchi:

Latest posts

Back